• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MLS is a fatal disease!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdTuY9s4HYk

The disease that is MLS!

wow

sad but if you in Europe coming back to the Americas is a step back. And not one you are likely to return from.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      You've been sold to the MLS....NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Comment

The Inter Net guys are desperate to change the tone because people already know what they do with the DA down here in FL and they are afraid their “business” is crumbling. You are not MLS, not even DA, just thieves.

Comment

The Inter Net guys are desperate to change the tone because people already know what they do with the DA down here in FL and they are afraid their “business” is crumbling. You are not MLS, not even DA, just thieves.
          tell me more please

Comment

Why would they post that publicly? I'm sure LA fans are feeling really good about how Chichirito feels about going to their team now.

Comment

In most cities the fan experience for MLS is very good. I have been to games in Orlando, Philadelphia, DC, Portland, Red Bull, Rapids and LA Galaxy. I plan to hit the new LA club this season when i am traveling to the city for work and maybe San Jose if I can. I was a season ticket holder for many years and have seen the league grow in a positive way. In many cases the stadiums are a perfect fit for the league. Nice venues to make for a fun experience. Many years ago when i went to MLS games it was parents bringing their kids to watch, and that is how the league made it. That is no longer the case. The games are more adult in nature now. People tailgate, the beer is flowing, and fans follow and understand the game. There is no doubt fans know the quality of MLS isn't that of La Liga or EPL, but so what, it is the city you live in, and you support your team, and the standard isn't a bad one. The games are fun, with or without your kids. It is so strange to me that some people in S. FL rip this situation.

Comment

In most cities the fan experience for MLS is very good. I have been to games in Orlando, Philadelphia, DC, Portland, Red Bull, Rapids and LA Galaxy. I plan to hit the new LA club this season when i am traveling to the city for work and maybe San Jose if I can. I was a season ticket holder for many years and have seen the league grow in a positive way. In many cases the stadiums are a perfect fit for the league. Nice venues to make for a fun experience. Many years ago when i went to MLS games it was parents bringing their kids to watch, and that is how the league made it. That is no longer the case. The games are more adult in nature now. People tailgate, the beer is flowing, and fans follow and understand the game. There is no doubt fans know the quality of MLS isn't that of La Liga or EPL, but so what, it is the city you live in, and you support your team, and the standard isn't a bad one. The games are fun, with or without your kids. It is so strange to me that some people in S. FL rip this situation.
                No, the sad part is that a large number of these people have no idea how poorly these guys would stack up against a good euro squad.

I will admit games are fun, and soccer is getting better, the experience is growing, but we are still a long ways away. This guy is on video sobbing because he knows going to MLS means he cant hack it anymore at the top level...

Its the football equivalent of XFL

Comment

No, the sad part is that a large number of these people have no idea how poorly these guys would stack up against a good euro squad.

I will admit games are fun, and soccer is getting better, the experience is growing, but we are still a long ways away. This guy is on video sobbing because he knows going to MLS means he cant hack it anymore at the top level...

Its the football equivalent of XFL
                  FALSE!! ALL MLS teams play friendly matches vs. international clubs, and often do pretty well, they know where they stack up. The majority of MLS fans also support an international club in a higher profile league, as do fans in most countries.

The league has come a long way, and it's a good product. I do think the league is foolish for going after washed up international players.

Too many guys on this site are just mad because their fat child isn't good enough to play for the Inter Miami DA, so they hate on the pro club and the league. Just relax, take your son to the games and get him some ice cream.

Comment

FALSE!! ALL MLS teams play friendly matches vs. international clubs, and often do pretty well, they know where they stack up. The majority of MLS fans also support an international club in a higher profile league, as do fans in most countries.

The league has come a long way, and it's a good product. I do think the league is foolish for going after washed up international players.

Too many guys on this site are just mad because their fat child isn't good enough to play for the Inter Miami DA, so they hate on the pro club and the league. Just relax, take your son to the games and get him some ice cream.
                    Fat kids will be doctors and lawyers making $$$. You have spent tens of thousands of dollars so that your kid will earn 50k a year for approx. 5 years as an average player IF he makes it to the MLS. Or are you those moronic parents that spend on the trips to Spain and Italy to scrimmage. lol!

Comment

Fat kids will be doctors and lawyers making $$$. You have spent tens of thousands of dollars so that your kid will earn 50k a year for approx. 5 years as an average player IF he makes it to the MLS. Or are you those moronic parents that spend on the trips to Spain and Italy to scrimmage. lol!
                      Hahah I rather my kid being an athlete earning 50k than a fat weed head!
                      Kids playing soccer have the same % of being Drs or lawyers than boys plying MLS/DA making it pro.
                      Who are you fooling?

Comment

"All" is being used loosely here... yes they all do, but only a handful of the better MLS teams play a top shelf international squad, and when they do the international stars usually have a "load management" day and still win by multiple goals.

Comment

Hahah I rather my kid being an athlete earning 50k than a fat weed head!
                          Kids playing soccer have the same % of being Drs or lawyers than boys plying MLS/DA making it pro.
                          Who are you fooling?
                          Thats the point after 5 years of making ends meat, he will be a meth head. Oh yeah because after playing in the MLS they go to become doctors and lawyers. See....your retarded.

Comment

"All" is being used loosely here... yes they all do, but only a handful of the better MLS teams play a top shelf international squad, and when they do the international stars usually have a "load management" day and still win by multiple goals.
                            Only fat kids I see are lazy game playing dorrito eaters..I will take my chances with soccer..

Comment

Thats the point after 5 years of making ends meat, he will be a meth head. Oh yeah because after playing in the MLS they go to become doctors and lawyers. See....your retarded.
                              In the world of "doctors and lawyers," they make ends (meet) and would think (you're) actually the retarded one.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X