Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you call mid-table NPL teams good, then yes he has done a great job.
    https://events.gotsport.com/events/D...?EventID=72912

just looking at the boys side seems most teams are around 4th place out of 16. but if you dig a little deeper in search of a club that has competitive team in just about every age group the only one that jumps out at me is Parkland. I could be wrong but I thought the U18 boys went to Illinois, the U19 went to Louisiana and the U15 went to Colorado and U13 went to Colorado. doesn't sound like middle of table NPL club.

Comment

Contact the FYSA office. They'll tell you all about the investigation.

Take scotty's balls out of your mouth before you call so they can understand what you're saying.
      Sir, you are off base with this comment. With all due respect, scotty has mons pubis, labia majora, labia minora, Bartholin glands, and a clitoris, but NO balls!

Comment

Posting such a mean comment to an anonymous internet board certainly means that you are pathetic and a real p u s s y.

Comment

Posting such a mean comment to an anonymous internet board certainly means that you are pathetic and a real p u s s y.
          The really pussy is you because you spell "pussy" as "p u s s y." Spelling pussy that way means that you're a huge pussy because you're afraid that the auto censor won't spell "pussy" as "pussy." Now grow some sack, pussy!

Comment

Contact the FYSA office. They'll tell you all about the investigation.

Take scotty's balls out of your mouth before you call so they can understand what you're saying.
            Hmmmm... It scotty's balls are in this person's mouth, then where is scotty's "golf pencil"?

Comment

https://events.gotsport.com/events/D...?EventID=72912

just looking at the boys side seems most teams are around 4th place out of 16. but if you dig a little deeper in search of a club that has competitive team in just about every age group the only one that jumps out at me is Parkland. I could be wrong but I thought the U18 boys went to Illinois, the U19 went to Louisiana and the U15 went to Colorado and U13 went to Colorado. doesn't sound like middle of table NPL club.
              First of all, the U19 team was far from a Space Coast team. Not more than a handful of those players played at Spacey Coasty for more than 2 years. They just wore your ugly stripes. Secondly, the Florida NPL is watered down, and has been for the past 2+ years. There are at most 3 quality teams left in all of the boys NPL age groups combined. The boys teams at Space Coast are just a bunch of meh. The U16s have potential, but rarely play against any real teams. This club is a joke. Can’t wait to see all of your teams in dead last next year in the ECNL. Cheers!

Comment

First of all, the U19 team was far from a Space Coast team. Not more than a handful of those players played at Spacey Coasty for more than 2 years. They just wore your ugly stripes. Secondly, the Florida NPL is watered down, and has been for the past 2+ years. There are at most 3 quality teams left in all of the boys NPL age groups combined. The boys teams at Space Coast are just a bunch of meh. The U16s have potential, but rarely play against any real teams. This club is a joke. Can’t wait to see all of your teams in dead last next year in the ECNL. Cheers!
                It was response to mid table NPL team, now your saying NPL is watered down. Can you tell me another club in Brevard that has teams in just about every age group that are competitive In the league they play.... NO you can't. so if they play in such a horrible league , where are they suppose to play? Everyone is supposed to have to drive to FKK , Orlando city, or PBG. By SCU going ECNL it gives a local opportunity for the top players to play in a stronger league. and some teams will likely finish last , big deal. if they joined the ECNL and were at the top of the table then what would that say about the clubs that have had a few years to build their programs in bigger markets?

Comment

I can’t tell if it’s just one anonymous pussy posting all the hate or multiple pussies. Why don’t you losers do something other than post trash anonymously.

Comment

Sir, you are off base with this comment. With all due respect, scotty has mons pubis, labia majora, labia minora, Bartholin glands, and a clitoris, but NO balls!
                    If that were true, he'd win more.

Comment

If that were true, he'd win more.
                      Idiot, you have not been paying attention, so I will rehash. Scotty does not coach to win, it is about development. Scotty develops players, then they win later.

When is later, you ask? Well, by the time you figure that out you will have paid into Scotty for years and your kid will be about graduated high school and leaving home.

Comment

Idiot, you have not been paying attention, so I will rehash. Scotty does not coach to win, it is about development. Scotty develops players, then they win later.

When is later, you ask? Well, by the time you figure that out you will have paid into Scotty for years and your kid will be about graduated high school and leaving home.
                        You're preaching to the wrong person. I loathe the jerk. He's a train wreck. My comment was about using female anatomy as an insult. Bit rich when it comes to soccer in the US.

Comment

You're preaching to the wrong person. I loathe the jerk. He's a train wreck. My comment was about using female anatomy as an insult. Bit rich when it comes to soccer in the US.
                          Scott has female anatomy parts?

Comment

Scott has female anatomy parts?
                            So Sco?t, what is new at Spacy Coast?

Comment

So Sco?t, what is new at Spacy Coast?
                              Not much. Club is doing great. Getting positive feedback about the turf fields. Numbers are up. I'm still working on trying to make everyone happy. I'm reading new books which should help with this. "Managing Bat **** Crazy Parents and Their Ridiculous Expectations" after that I plan to read "Explaining To Parents That Their Kid Sucks".

Comment

Not much. Club is doing great. Getting positive feedback about the turf fields. Numbers are up. I'm still working on trying to make everyone happy. I'm reading new books which should help with this. "Managing Bat **** Crazy Parents and Their Ridiculous Expectations" after that I plan to read "Explaining To Parents That Their Kid Sucks".
                                You should also add to your reading list: "How to Deal with Jealous Washed-Up Losers Who Want Your Job", and "How to Spot Trolls on Anonymous Internet Message Boards"

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X