Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They beat you a couple of months ago? What has changed since the Wellington Tournament? To say you're more technical than Ives is easy, so are probably half the teams in the round of 16. More physical? I'd like to see that.
    You know what, I take it back. Wellington has had some pretty impressive wins this year.

Comment

we are bringing the heat baby. Ives will go down. Red cards are going to be flying we are going out on top wellington waves lets go
      Thank god the coaches are smart enough not to talk trash about upcoming opponents. I bet Wellington coach would cringe if this stuff gets back. Wellington does seem to be playing incredibly well lately.

Comment

It's going to be a fun weekend, hope to see some of the other games.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
          thank god the coaches are smart enough not to talk trash about upcoming opponents. I bet wellington coach would cringe if this stuff gets back. Wellington does seem to be playing incredibly well lately.
          tap tap tap all the way to the finals go wellington

Comment

It's going to be a fun weekend, hope to see some of the other games.
            Agreed. Everyone will be way out at end of earth in Pensacola so might as well watch some soccer :)

Comment

Weston and Boynton own Ives

Comment

Weston and Boynton own Ives
                Weston definitely owns Ives. Boynton beat them using guest players.

Ives is not a very good team. Thuggery at it's finest.

Comment

Weston definitely owns Ives. Boynton beat them using guest players.

Ives is not a very good team. Thuggery at it's finest.
                  why does Boynton always using guest players? what good does this do for anyone envolved ? only one I can see is Asaf so he can post about it on his facebook page.

Comment

Wellington going to tap that ass

Comment

So where was Wellington on Sunday??

Wellington going to tap that ass
                      To the Wellington parent (using this term loosely) posting this where were you guys on Sunday. I couldn't find you. Oh that's right you didn't make it to the finals. Feel free to post your excuses and reasons why you got bet. hahahahahahahaha.

Comment

To the Wellington parent (using this term loosely) posting this where were you guys on Sunday. I couldn't find you. Oh that's right you didn't make it to the finals. Feel free to post your excuses and reasons why you got bet. hahahahahahahaha.
                        Also MIA at FL Cup. Tap Tap Tap excuses.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X