Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 3 > Florida

Notices

Florida Discussions about Florida soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #21  
Old 04-11-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Pretty good list!

I think you've got the wrong Real Miami in Bracket A. I'd probably sub in Boynton over Real Miami-Castilla. Was that a real 4-0 result or a forfeit?

With Kendall losing to Braden River (?!?!) in Bracket E and Miami Lakes and Chargers tying in Bracket G, it sets up some good excitement in those brackets. I agree with your predictions in both though.

Bracket H should be fun too with Plant City trying to claw back into it. Literally!
Your right Boynton Beach will come out. I thought that was Real Madrid first team. In bracket E, Kendall will not beat FL Rush, that's a very good team. Kendall might beat Boca but that's only three points, not enough to go through. Group G is the group of death but I still think Doral and Chargers will come out. Doral is good but they can be beat and I think Chargers will beat them. It will be interesting.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 04-11-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Pinecrest in F
Please Pinecrest is one of those team that got an easy bracket in Rd 1. They just tied an okay Boca team. Boca's only quality match in Rd 1 was vs. Coral Estates and they lost 2-0. Pinecrest will not beat GPS FL West. Basically this group will be decided on goal differential. However, they will not get through...
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 04-11-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Too bad this age group doesn't have I Put My Name On It. For the 99's, he used to do a full write up with predictions, it was pretty interesting to follow.
It always is interesting looking into the mind of a psycho.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 04-11-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Your right Boynton Beach will come out. I thought that was Real Madrid first team. In bracket E, Kendall will not beat FL Rush, that's a very good team. Kendall might beat Boca but that's only three points, not enough to go through. Group G is the group of death but I still think Doral and Chargers will come out. Doral is good but they can be beat and I think Chargers will beat them. It will be interesting.
This thread is way too civil for TS. Let's spice it up a bit!

Kendall will beat Rush, just like they did earlier in the season. That loss to Braden River was a fluke. Ref was probably paid off!

Kendall will crush everyone in their way before losing 2-0 to Ives Estates in the knockout rounds.

Doral will crush everyone in their way before also losing 2-0 to Ives Estates in the knockout rounds.

Why is Ives Estates so good by the way? Coaching? Players? Passion?
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 04-11-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This thread is way too civil for TS. Let's spice it up a bit!

Kendall will beat Rush, just like they did earlier in the season. That loss to Braden River was a fluke. Ref was probably paid off!

Kendall will crush everyone in their way before losing 2-0 to Ives Estates in the knockout rounds.

Doral will crush everyone in their way before also losing 2-0 to Ives Estates in the knockout rounds.

Why is Ives Estates so good by the way? Coaching? Players? Passion?
Illegals with false Birth Certificates. Simple.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 04-12-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please Pinecrest is one of those team that got an easy bracket in Rd 1. They just tied an okay Boca team. Boca's only quality match in Rd 1 was vs. Coral Estates and they lost 2-0. Pinecrest will not beat GPS FL West. Basically this group will be decided on goal differential. However, they will not get through...
Moron
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 04-13-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Moron
Must be a pinecrest parent...lol Are you feelings hurt because your season is about to end. No worries, I'll go back to this thread in two weeks and tell you...I TOLD YOU SO!
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 04-14-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

How do you think IVES would do in State Cup if they played in their age group (U18)?
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 04-16-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How do you think IVES would do in State Cup if they played in their age group (U18)?
Actually...they would do very well. They are definitely more technical than most U18B teams around. Are you jealous your son will never be as good as the those players. Come on dad.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 04-16-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Actually...they would do very well. They are definitely more technical than most U18B teams around. Are you jealous your son will never be as good as the those players. Come on dad.
No. I actually have a lot of respect for their team. Play good soccer, good athletes, never had any sportsmanship issues playing against them. Most of them just look a year or two older. Hope they win it again, good team.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.