Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vindman is testifying that what the White House has been calling a “transcript” of the call does not accurately reflect what was actually said in the call. And that he suggested corrections to the “transcript”, based on the notes he took as he listened to the call, but his suggestions were rejected. Of course this doesn’t surprise anyone who doesn’t have their head up Trump’s butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Did Con just call Trump a fraud? Seems like he’s had a breakthrough moment. 😀
      Depends on your definition of "Con".

But, as mentioned several dozen times over the last few years....

Tee Hee = Trump
      Filth = Filth
      Fraud = Fraud

Comment

Did Con just call Trump a fraud? Seems like he’s had a breakthrough moment. 😀
        He’s starting to back away and hope no one notices

Comment

Depends on your definition of "Con".

But, as mentioned several dozen times over the last few years....

Tee Hee = Trump
          Filth = Filth
          Fraud = Fraud
          Right . Let’s cover a few more of your most recent, actually impending pivots.

You made a big deal about the “anonymous” whistleblower. You said the account given couldn’t be trusted unless the person was identified otherwise hearsay blah blah blah .....

Now that Vindman steps forward and puts his name behind an identical account, where are you on this now? Do you agree with Lindsey Graham ....now saying “doesnt matter?” Let’s kick the tires on your lickspittle quotient ok?

Likewise, you’ve clearly, despite your supposed lack of trump support, been very critical of Nancy and the hearings etc . So now you get your vote in full congress and public hearings. Are you placated now? Or have you pivoted and now oppose Thursday’s vote along with many republicans in house.

Please let us know, ‘k?

Comment

Right . Let’s cover a few more of your most recent, actually impending pivots.

You made a big deal about the “anonymous” whistleblower. You said the account given couldn’t be trusted unless the person was identified otherwise hearsay blah blah blah .....

Now that Vindman steps forward and puts his name behind an identical account, where are you on this now? Do you agree with Lindsey Graham ....now saying “doesnt matter?” Let’s kick the tires on your lickspittle quotient ok?

Likewise, you’ve clearly, despite your supposed lack of trump support, been very critical of Nancy and the hearings etc . So now you get your vote in full congress and public hearings. Are you placated now? Or have you pivoted and now oppose Thursday’s vote along with many republicans in house.

Please let us know, ‘k?
            None of that was me.

Haven't you figured it out yet?

I only post when your hypocrisy drips off the page. When you try to position yourself as some moral king when you are nothing more than the man you despise.

I've denounced the behavior from wherever it comes when I have to time to be on, and feel like it. You never do, even though your thirst for my teenage daughter continues.

Tee Hee = Trump
            Filth = Filth
            Frauds, both

Comment

remove45.org

Check it out

Comment

remove45.org

Check it out

Just vote him the fvck out.

Comment

None of that was me.

Haven't you figured it out yet?

I only post when your hypocrisy drips off the page. When you try to position yourself as some moral king when you are nothing more than the man you despise.

I've denounced the behavior from wherever it comes when I have to time to be on, and feel like it. You never do, even though your thirst for my teenage daughter continues.

Tee Hee = Trump
                  Filth = Filth
                  Frauds, both
                  Oh Bore-is, you are so transparent!

Haven’t you figured it out yet?

I have upheld truth, honesty and blah blah blah since I’ve been posting here.

Your butt hurt only seems to appear as a distraction when Trump is getting pounded. This is your last gasp.

Ok. It was a joke. No one wants your daughters smelly pussy! No one! I mean after all you’ve admitted that the girls mother is going to pick out who she gets sold off to! What kind of degenerate hillbilly pedo patent are you ?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Wake up man. No one wants her. ALL the women of hillbilly backwoods types like you smell
                  Bad. They are cleaning up for the likes of you

Remember talking about Alinsky rules?

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Now why don’t you pizz off. I got a Trump to fry up

Look if you are such a knuckle-dragging moron that you “Haven’t figured it

Comment

Just vote him the fvck out.
                    1) take too long
                    2) he got there by “counterpunching “ so it’s effective to use against him

Comment

1) take too long
                      2) he got there by “counterpunching “ so it’s effective to use against him
                      Forgot

3) he will disrupt a feee and fair election if he wields the power of the office criminally as he has

Three strikes ! He’s outta here !

Comment

Giuliani now smearing Vindman. Cons are silent.

Shameful.

Comment

Oh Bore-is, you are so transparent!

Haven’t you figured it out yet?

I have upheld truth, honesty and blah blah blah since I’ve been posting here.

Your butt hurt only seems to appear as a distraction when Trump is getting pounded. This is your last gasp.

Ok. It was a joke. No one wants your daughters smelly pussy! No one! I mean after all you’ve admitted that the girls mother is going to pick out who she gets sold off to! What kind of degenerate hillbilly pedo patent are you ?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Wake up man. No one wants her. ALL the women of hillbilly backwoods types like you smell
                          Bad. They are cleaning up for the likes of you

Remember talking about Alinsky rules?

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Now why don’t you pizz off. I got a Trump to fry up

Look if you are such a knuckle-dragging moron that you “Haven’t figured it
                          LOL...truth and honesty?

So, you readily admit that requesting to have wives and daughters sent over so you can have your way with them was "truth and honesty"? That you could give these same women the best sex of their lives was "truth and honesty"? That it would be OK as long as you asked for permission first?

Interesting. I do give you credit for standing by your convictions. Creepy and align with a low-life scumbag, but I guess "truth and honesty" if at least one upstanding characterization....

Talking about a teenager, any woman, in such a manner. Wow...just....like...wow....

Trump > Tee Hee. He's now clearly in the lead for the top scumbag

Filth = Filth

Comment

LOL...truth and honesty?

So, you readily admit that requesting to have wives and daughters sent over so you can have your way with them was "truth and honesty"? That you could give these same women the best sex of their lives was "truth and honesty"? That it would be OK as long as you asked for permission first?

Interesting. I do give you credit for standing by your convictions. Creepy and align with a low-life scumbag, but I guess "truth and honesty" if at least one upstanding characterization....

Talking about a teenager, any woman, in such a manner. Wow...just....like...wow....

Trump > Tee Hee. He's now clearly in the lead for the top scumbag

Filth = Filth

Who’s your wife, I mean the mother of 13 (why wouldn’t I expect you to reproduce out of wedlock ) , selecting your have sex with ....is she 15 now? What’s the age of consent in the NH back woods there ?

Don’t get me wrong . I think if anyone knows you they should probably consider a check from child protective services

Too funny .

So how long till we throw trump out ? You down with the vote Thursday ?

Hey I’ll be honest . I can hear a Scalise and Jim Jordan right now and they are sounding like terrified little ❄️

I’m distracted

Comment

Gym Jordan R-Pedo-enabler is truly a stupid, stupid ❄️

All process. No MEAT.

Comment

Do you believe ANY of Trumps almost 4 dozen accusers? They are all women, many teenagers at the time of his unwanted contact.

Treating all those women like they are liars. Wow ....just ....like ....wow ....

#Alinskyrules!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X