Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    GPS Orlando should make it out, though I wouldn't necessarily agree with FKK being a reject club. Texans will follow their trend from last year, win first game and then fall to bottom of their group. Not sure why these NWFL teams try to compete, even with SC being "watered-down" now due to ECNL and DA. Texans have 1-2 decent players but their coach is an idiot. He's young and knows absolutely nothing. After seeing a couple of their games last two years and the decisions he has made, there is no chance he could coach any team in a real soccer market.

Where you at dad? All I hear is crickets!!! Texans not only did they win all their games, they didn’t even give up a goal. Please STOP evaluating teams because obviously you have no ****ing clue.

Comment

GPS Orlando has an easy weekend up ahead- they make it through easy. Playing a couple of reject clubs
      Easy weekend huh? Actually they’ll have an easy weekend next weekend, since they will be home doing nothing, since their season is over. Maybe next year the DAD who has no clue!!!

Comment

Sunrise is going to spank everyone. Best club in the state and all the rest of the clubs can suck it.
        Just defend against the kick ball, and Sunrise won't score. Just like their 1-0 win against Plantation. Only goal was in a pk.

Comment

GPS Orlando has an easy weekend up ahead- they make it through easy. Playing a couple of reject clubs
          Yet they lost both games and are out of the cup...well done!!!!

Comment

We will see how good FKK is after this weekend. You suckers are going to eat your words. The Texans got lucky and they are the crap team
            Yet they finished on the top and you finished second barely beating on Florida Fire... great job

Comment

Yet they finished on the top and you finished second barely beating on Florida Fire... great job

No worries, you will not hear anything from the previous post of how bad the Texans are. All you’ll hear is crickets!!!

Comment

We will see how good FKK is after this weekend. You suckers are going to eat your words. The Texans got lucky and they are the crap team
                FKK coming through winning last two games 3-0 and 2-0... I know they want to see that Texans team again. Best team in the group came in second.

Comment

FKK coming through winning last two games 3-0 and 2-0... I know they want to see that Texans team again. Best team in the group came in second.

Yeah okay...can you beat the Texans? Sure a 1-0 win could go either way. However, until you beat them. They are better that your team period.

Comment

FFK will not make it passed ASG.

Comment

It will be close since they lost to the Texans 2-1 earlier in the season. I tell you what, FKK better be on their A game.

Comment

02 girls state cup

Did I see it correctly??? FYSA already put Pine Crest in the Quarterfinals over FKK...They have not played yet....WOW!

Comment

Did I see it correctly??? FYSA already put Pine Crest in the Quarterfinals over FKK...They have not played yet....WOW!
                          That is how good Pinecrest is. They win games in the future before they are even played. Everything be else just needs to go home to avoid being embarrassed.

Comment

FKK easily beats a backwoods redneck northern Florida team. Heard they are a one trick pony.

Comment

That has to be a programming error. If you go to all the other age brackets, the same thing is happening.

Comment

Absolutely- FKK will beat ASG and Texans will beat Lakeland for a rematch. FKK will then beat you dumb hicks all the way back to bum- f$&@? Nowhere

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X