Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump elected due the success of a Russian intelligence op

According to James Clapper, former director of national intelligence.

Originally posted by True American View Post
    Hillary Clinton seen leaving White House with Worn out knee pads. Democratic appointe source.

Comment

Link please

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Link please
        I don't have a link, but you should be able to find it - it was an interview. He stated that his belief was based upon the fact that Trump won by 80k votes spread out over three battleground states. Don't forget Trump lost the popular vote by a significant margin. He was also making the point that the Russians didn't have to move the needle by much - they just had to target the right states to get the electoral votes to give Trump the victory. Seems plausible, but I'm more concerned about the fact that all intelligence agencies are confident that they will also interfere with the mid-term elections and that Trump won't do anything about it because he can't acknowledge that his election might be tainted. Putting self before country once again.

Comment

You are on TS due to an unsuccessful abortion.

Comment

Link please
            According to a source Michelle Obama was seen leaving Donald Trump’s Limousine with stains on her dress.

CNN..MSN

Comment

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/ru...apper-believes

Comment

According to a source Michelle Obama was seen leaving Donald Trump’s Limousine with stains on her dress.

CNN..MSN
                Melania's tears.

Comment

he is trying to save his own skin. i cant even keep track of how many times he's been caught outright lying at this point....including to congress at testimony.

so...yea, he's full of sh1t and most likely will go to jail for....

1) leaking classified info
                  2) illegal spying on american citizens for political reasons
                  3) fisa abuse
                  4) subsequent cover up of all the above

the soft coup attempt is being exposed every day and clapper played a central role.

Admiral Mike Rodgers is going to sink his *****. Then Priestrap gone bury him.

Comment

he is trying to save his own skin. i cant even keep track of how many times he's been caught outright lying at this point....including to congress at testimony.

so...yea, he's full of sh1t and most likely will go to jail for....

1) leaking classified info
                    2) illegal spying on american citizens for political reasons
                    3) fisa abuse
                    4) subsequent cover up of all the above

the soft coup attempt is being exposed every day and clapper played a central role.

Admiral Mike Rodgers is going to sink his *****. Then Priestrap gone bury him.
                    FISA court is filled with Republican appointed judges and the legal standard is extremely strict. A coup attempt OMG that's funny. The only one jockeying for Trump's seat is Mike Pence.

Comment

The 3 states that helped Trump win also had Jill Stein doing better than average, pulling from HRC. We know Stein met Putin at least once. We also know Putin despises HRC and wanted desperately for her to lose. The fact that Trump is such a dope is icing on the cake to Putin

Comment

I don't have a link, but you should be able to find it - it was an interview. He stated that his belief was based upon the fact that Trump won by 80k votes spread out over three battleground states. Don't forget Trump lost the popular vote by a significant margin. He was also making the point that the Russians didn't have to move the needle by much - they just had to target the right states to get the electoral votes to give Trump the victory. Seems plausible, but I'm more concerned about the fact that all intelligence agencies are confident that they will also interfere with the mid-term elections and that Trump won't do anything about it because he can't acknowledge that his election might be tainted. Putting self before country once again.
                        Wow! You people amaze me. Just about every news organization, pollster, and academic scholar predicted Hillary would win by the largest margin in presidential history. This monumental landslide was forecasted and believed by almost everyone. Now that she lost, you people have no idea what happened? Russia? Really 80K votes made the difference? Suddenly the needle didn't have to move that much for a Trump win? Come on man! How bout looking into the mirror and learn from this. If you don't, there will be Trumps in the future. Hillary and old Washington ideologies are changing. We are to blame for this changing world and now we don't like it?

Comment

The 3 states that helped Trump win also had Jill Stein doing better than average, pulling from HRC. We know Stein met Putin at least once. We also know Putin despises HRC and wanted desperately for her to lose. The fact that Trump is such a dope is icing on the cake to Putin
                          Hillary Clinton, the most decorated politician on the planet, lost to a community organizer and a reality TV star. What's the common denominator here? Oh yeah, Russia. My bad.

Comment

No Russian voted point blank, Americans did, get over it

Comment

Hillary Clinton, the most decorated politician on the planet, lost to a community organizer and a reality TV star. What's the common denominator here? Oh yeah, Russia. My bad.
                              So now your saying obama won because of Russia, the hits just keep on rolling, when you dont get your way, blame blame blame

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X