Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FC Prime Brevard has already lost its Executive Director!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey SCU idiot, go check your own thread. All I read (and hear from your parents is Scott Armstrong must go. NO ONE loves SCU!
    Hey, idiot...I'll stuff my sweaty ball sack into your mouth!! You ****ing teabag lover!

Comment

Not really. SCU doesn't claim or aspire to be in the same category as the massive urban clubs in the state. They don't have an identity crisis or an inferiority complex like BSA. They know their market. BSA has delusions of grandeur having no clue that Brevard County isn't demographically a natural fit for programs like DA and ECNL. SCU is the largest club in the area because they play to their strengths and don't try to be something they aren't. They excel in their niche. Which makes bigger stronger clubs look down their noses at them and smaller weaker clubs snipe in jealousy. Meanwhile SCU just keeps chugging along and inspiring kids in their area to love soccer.
      Very well said. My son doesnt play at SCU because they don’t have the best team at his age, but clearly SCU has done a great job of leveraging the best location and demographic in Brevard to build the biggest, most professional, and best run club in the county. I am big proponent of getting the best players at each age together so Brevard can compete with bigger metros at state level. It benefits the players and the county. Having it at all at one club would create advantage of having the true “ Brevard United” teams come together at younger age, but I still would not want to see there be only one club. Too much power in one place would be abused, so I am glad there are still other club options that sometimes assemble and hold together the best team.

Comment

Hey SCU idiot, go check your own thread. All I read (and hear from your parents is Scott Armstrong must go. NO ONE loves SCU!
        Very well said.

Comment

Very well said.
          Yes well said if ignorance can be well said. A handful of people posting on TS certainly must reflect the sentiments of the thousands who don’t

Comment

All you read was non-SCU haters stirring up bs on an anonymous forum. No one loves SCU? Then why are they the biggest club in the market?

Sorry my love, but you be proved a jealous moron who can't tell online cr*p from registration numbers.

Comment

what if someTHING below OCEAN DECK or ocean FLOURides smoking MASKet$WINGrumps?!

what if children take LONG RIDE on end of BENCH smoking MASK & SNORKELumps finches?!

what if PARENTS ask OTHERS if the SWAN DIVER$pot smoke BELOW DECK of CARD$hip?!

what if adults are leaving on JET PLANES smoke in AISLE of ISLANDER$pot SMOKEraids?!

JONAH and the WHALESporting smokey SPOUTracking SPROUTames LASER BEAM$witch.

FAMILY TREES of LIFE in wonderful world ROOTS & BRANCHESlip MOCKING JAYBIRD$hop.

consider any FREE BIRD$hop if FRIEDumps are smoking in OPEN NESTrap smoke mates.

JARgone. 1st SAMUEL reading 2nd KING$core OPEN FLOOD GAITS if they closed GATES.

Comment

Roby Stahl, the Executive Director of FC Prime - Brevard for about a month (http://www.fc-prime.com/brevard/about-us/directors), has already jumped ship. He has accepted a position in Cincinnati.....

http://www.alliancecincinnati.com/20...press-release/
                Any scuttlebutt on a replacement?

Comment

FC Prime adds coach list today and Roby Stahl is listed on 7 teams. Did he leave or not?

Comment

FC Prime adds coach list today and Roby Stahl is listed on 7 teams. Did he leave or not?
                    Hopefully, he’s a dinosaur!

Comment

http://fc-prime.com/brevard/about-us/coaching-staff

Comment

Only 7 teams? I coach 14 teams....at de same time mon! FC Prime got noting mon. Wi run tings, tings nuh run wi!

Comment

Yes, he's gone.

FC Prime is a joke. They're under investigation already!

Comment

Coaching slate on brevardsoccer.org is different from the one on FC prime web site. They are poorly organized and would confuse anyone considering putting their kid in the club. Which web site do you believe?

Comment

And now Dustin is gone.

Comment

And now Dustin is gone.
                                Where is he going?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X