Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That proves my point even more if they all were bad. My son played at Seminole Youth and played in the U14, up a year.
    Rush day might be bad but to compare da stats vs Seminole youth soccer is a joke

If you are just now moving to competitive soccer there might be a lot more talent and experience than you are anticipating

Comment

What team did your son play for? The 05 team last year was bad from coaching down to most players. Not fair to only go by those stats. Only 1 keeper from last year's team made the new squad.
      The OC academy is a joke. 05 team had a number of kids who try to dribble like they are playing rec. soccer. They lose the ball over and over and take all the air out of the game. Kids do have no idea how to actually play possession based soccer and no soccer IQ.

Comment

The OC academy is a joke. 05 team had a number of kids who try to dribble like they are playing rec. soccer. They lose the ball over and over and take all the air out of the game. Kids do have no idea how to actually play possession based soccer and no soccer IQ.
        Agreed. Last year's team was terrible and all the kids lost a year of true development. Most of those players are gone and replaced by better ones but most importantly the daddy coach is gone along with all of his blatant favouritism and biased garbage.

Comment

2005 Boys DA

What happened to the coach, I thought he was one of the clubs owners/founders? How could he be gone? His son was good imo, we played that team a few times and I did not think they were terrible, nothing outstanding but not terrible. Anyway how can an owner be gone?

Comment

What happened to the coach, I thought he was one of the clubs owners/founders? How could he be gone? His son was good imo, we played that team a few times and I did not think they were terrible, nothing outstanding but not terrible. Anyway how can an owner be gone?
            He is an Ecnl coach now. No longer in DA.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X