Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They are #1 on teaching your their have to be a bully.
    Guess other clubs teach players how to soft and unprepared for bullies. Always a comment.... Rather teach the players to play tough against harder opponents then to be soft and cry babies.

Look at rankings if you wish. Or is that a lie to or the games they played.....

Weston suppose to be about development and consistency? Where is that?

Comment

School soccer or YMCA will be better than having your kids playing with the ML 2007 boys team.
      The most horror stories are coming from that team: alcohol, fights, police, suspensions just to name a few and all that involves their two coaches and the parents from that team.

Comment

Levante is only showing 1 year of previous results? Where did the kids come from?

Comment

They used to be Cooper City, is a team that jump from club to club.
          Levante is not even a club, they don’t have a license.
          Between this year and the next most of their players will end up playing somewhere else.

Comment

They used to be Cooper City, is a team that jump from club to club.
            Levante is not even a club, they don’t have a license.
            Between this year and the next most of their players will end up playing somewhere else.
            Know your facts. They were in Cooper City since all were U6-U7 then last year at U11 jumped to Levante. While in CCO they were successful and now are still. The most consistent team in South Florida for the 2007. Therefore only been in two clubs not jump to jump. KNOW your facts.

They player under a banner its correct, just like LA ACADEMIA? ANOTHER TEAM that has Weston Number.

The core in the team have been together for a while now over 5 years.

Comment

Know your facts. They were in Cooper City since all were U6-U7 then last year at U11 jumped to Levante. While in CCO they were successful and now are still. The most consistent team in South Florida for the 2007. Therefore only been in two clubs not jump to jump. KNOW your facts.

They player under a banner its correct, just like LA ACADEMIA? ANOTHER TEAM that has Weston Number.

The core in the team have been together for a while now over 5 years.
              Cooper City doesn't field teams younger than U8.

Questionable coaching, specialization at early ages, obnoxious parents, the usual for teams like this. I agree that this team will likely be breaking up after jumping ship to Levante but they probably would have broken up anyways. The best player on that team will probably play DA next season and I doubt he can be replaced. The boys are approaching the age where their lack of early age development will start to become more obvious. A lot of factors will contribute to the breakup. A few might go on to play DA or ECNL but most will be left playing rec (Levante, Davie, West Pines, etc).

Comment

Cooper City doesn't field teams younger than U8.

Questionable coaching, specialization at early ages, obnoxious parents, the usual for teams like this. I agree that this team will likely be breaking up after jumping ship to Levante but they probably would have broken up anyways. The best player on that team will probably play DA next season and I doubt he can be replaced. The boys are approaching the age where their lack of early age development will start to become more obvious. A lot of factors will contribute to the breakup. A few might go on to play DA or ECNL but most will be left playing rec (Levante, Davie, West Pines, etc).
                Its called playing up and doing 5v5, 3v3 at a young age. Of course you wouldn't know that either. Maybe they do break up, but for sure not next season, Hope Weston can start fielding good teams, gets tiring having to see those players head downs and their coaches explaining why need more training and what went wrong. We will go a little easier on you guys ok...

This is being said year after year about the team, yet next season begins and again these teams are dismantled on the field. Get better coaches and practices going. We need more competition.

Comment

Its called playing up and doing 5v5, 3v3 at a young age. Of course you wouldn't know that either. Maybe they do break up, but for sure not next season, Hope Weston can start fielding good teams, gets tiring having to see those players head downs and their coaches explaining why need more training and what went wrong. We will go a little easier on you guys ok...

This is being said year after year about the team, yet next season begins and again these teams are dismantled on the field. Get better coaches and practices going. We need more competition.
                  Sorry, they are done. I guess the coaches aren't being completely transparent with their long term plans with the families. Oh well.

And yeah, anyone can throw a bunch of rec kids together and play 3v3 or 5v5 tournaments. Good luck finding a lot of tournaments with divisions at U6 and U7. There are maybe 2 or 3 in the South Florida area in an entire year. And 5v5 divisions below U8? Where are you going to find that . . . Texas? 5v5 requires a GK retard. Man, the more you talk the more ignorance you display.

Stop blowing smoke up our arses. Those kids didn't start playing travel soccer until U8. Nothing more than a couple of daddy coaches who believed their kids would be All-Stars and yet they'll probably be out of the sport after puberty. One of the 3 coaches kid had a kid who WAS really good yet it was the other two loud mouthed coaches who ran the show.

I'm sure you are one of those delusional parents but NEWSFLASH . . . . nobody cares or pays attention to a bunch of 10 year olds other than parents. They have a couple of talented kids who are versatile enough to play multiple positions and then a bunch of robots who have been left in development hell. Over half that team will be back to playing local rec soccer before they turn 18.

Comment

I recently moved to South Florida from up north and am living in Miami Lakes. Is this club a good option? Or any teams in that area? My son is U11 (2007) and played in Jacksonville. I need a club that can continue developing him. I looked the Miami Dade league standing but I didn't see them listed.

Thoughts?
                    I’m not sure about other age group but if your kids is 2007, stay far away from Miami lakes and Miramar, you will thank me later.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X