Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They told us at tryouts practices will mostly be at Trotters and 1 day in Apopka. Got to figure that was a ploy to keep and get new players. No way Trotters can handle that many teams. More likely scenario is spread out over Winter Park, Apopka and Orlando.
    Has the club actually mentioned where they will be?

Comment

When you have success. Haters on this site always tear you down.

We don't care. Davie is strong group.
      Agreed and they will also make south Florida club a strong team.

Comment

They are telling people Braddock and Apopka mostly to get new players to sign. My guess is they will be spread over Orlando like GPS was. MLK park, Ward park, Apopka, if lucky Braddock in WG and any other fields they can rent.
        We have head nothing from them and thats a little concerning.

Comment

They are telling people Braddock and Apopka mostly to get new players to sign. My guess is they will be spread over Orlando like GPS was. MLK park, Ward park, Apopka, if lucky Braddock in WG and any other fields they can rent.
          We have head nothing from them and thats a little concerning.
          My understanding is GPS and Maitland will be keeping MLK park, Ward park and Apopka in the fall. I would be a little concerned if I paid for a club with nowhere to play!

Comment

My understanding is GPS and Maitland will be keeping MLK park, Ward park and Apopka in the fall. I would be a little concerned if I paid for a club with nowhere to play!
            WHOOP! WHOOP! GPS TROLL ALERT! WHOOP! WHOOP!

"You would be concerned"... hahaha You sure sound concerned! hahaha

Back under the bridge troll

Comment

WHOOP! WHOOP! GPS TROLL ALERT! WHOOP! WHOOP!

"You would be concerned"... hahaha You sure sound concerned! hahaha

Back under the bridge troll
              Don't think this troll speak but heard the same thing from someone inside ACYS. We went to tryouts but decided on another, but we were told Braddock and Apopka were their fields. Very familiar with braddock park and no way can ACYS use these fields for all their teams. Wouldn't surprise me if GPS hangs onto their fields.

Comment

Found the website where Davies Payaso Coach gets his training ideas.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/mjkiebus/ri...mV#.bhxAZpwOXK

Comment

Angry davie mommy. Everyone knows who you are. Good luck at that club no one has ever heard of. You will be their only team in state cup next year. Congratulaciones mamasita loca.

Comment

LOL yep this exactly how the Davie Diving Divas play.

Comment

Angry davie mommy. Everyone knows who you are. Good luck at that club no one has ever heard of. You will be their only team in state cup next year. Congratulaciones mamasita loca.
                      El payaso $$$$ coach move to Miramar....... Payaso & Loser......... Poor man LOL

Comment

They will be ALL OVER Orlando. At least TEN locations named.

For the Fall 2018 season, our soccer (both Spirit United and developmental) and flag football game and training fields will include MLK Park in Winter Park, Braddock Park in Winter Garden, Dr. Phillips Park in Orlando, Emery Hamilton Park in Orlando, Glenridge Middle school/Blue Jacket Park in Orlando, Hungerford Prep fields in Eatonville, Lake Fairview Park in Orlando, Northwest Recreation Complex in Apopka, and fields at a number of local schools and churches. In addition, we have discussions ongoing with a number of our other various partners and will finalize the field rentals once the competitive teams are formed up and we determine our needs.

https://spiritunitedsoccer.website.s.../News/Id/37507

Comment

They will be ALL OVER Orlando. At least TEN locations named.

For the Fall 2018 season, our soccer (both Spirit United and developmental) and flag football game and training fields will include MLK Park in Winter Park, Braddock Park in Winter Garden, Dr. Phillips Park in Orlando, Emery Hamilton Park in Orlando, Glenridge Middle school/Blue Jacket Park in Orlando, Hungerford Prep fields in Eatonville, Lake Fairview Park in Orlando, Northwest Recreation Complex in Apopka, and fields at a number of local schools and churches. In addition, we have discussions ongoing with a number of our other various partners and will finalize the field rentals once the competitive teams are formed up and we determine our needs.

https://spiritunitedsoccer.website.s.../News/Id/37507
                          Oh my, current and new players/parents get ready to drive all over Orlando. When we went to tryouts we were told Braddock and Apopka, seeing this im getting a sense it was just to appease parents to sign. School fields and some of the other fields are below average.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                            oh my, current and new players/parents get ready to drive all over orlando. When we went to tryouts we were told braddock and apopka, seeing this im getting a sense it was just to appease parents to sign. School fields and some of the other fields are below average.
                            whoop! Whoop! Gps troll alert!! Whoop! Whoop!

Comment

whoop! Whoop! Gps troll alert!! Whoop! Whoop!
                              Sorry to disappoint you but not GPS, just a a parent/player who went to tryouts and made Elite 1 team and was told teams would mainly train at Braddock and Apopka, judging at these fields thats not the case. Came down to uncertainty of fields that made us move to another club~not GPS.
                              Not a good selection of fields to train or have games at, but then again what's available to ACYS.

Comment

Will ACYS host their tournament again this year now they have no fields?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X