Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Definitely not even close right now. The future? Maybe. But they don’t have the leadership now.
    That's an understatement.

Comment

Definitely not even close right now. The future? Maybe. But they don’t have the leadership now.
      And Space Coast does have leadership?? Give me a freaking break!

Scott Armstrong is the worst leader I have ever been around in any sport or any job! Not one iota of leadership, just selfishness.

Comment

Scott Armstrong is the worst leader I have ever been around in any sport or any job! Not one iota of leadership, just selfishness.
        You sir are an idiot. And you have no clue about the leadership of the other Brevard clubs.

Comment

Still pissed he correctly spotted you as a crappy coach and refused to hire you, eh?

Comment

Yet another accurate post, that the leadership of SCU is quick to bash on and attempt to discredit.

Comment

Yet another accurate post, that the leadership of SCU is quick to bash on and attempt to discredit.
              Can't decide if it is one person or two, maybe three (*cough" Jeff/Dustin/Kevin/Jeff/Kevin *cough*) coming on TS to vent a spleen.

So not sorry your fee-fees were hurt that SCU doesn't need you and got better without you. Give it up already.

Comment

The investigation isn't yet completed. Expect sanctions, dumbass.
                From the long list of other clubs that have received sanctions.

Name one club that has ever been sanctioned for poaching?

You people are so stupid I'm surprised you can even type.

Comment

No kidding!

Comment

what if suitable TEMP$ rise UPstair case smoke JOINT?!

what if laying grounds GRAS$hopper smoke BLUEBIRD?¡

what if you watch HOLY SEA rise RAISE koCHAIN suet?!

what IF SONGBIRD sang DUETrips JET LAGores fumes?¡

WHAT IF SEWING MACHINES smoke FLAX SEAdoGRIP?¡

Comment

Sanctions and indictments will be announced by week's end.

Comment

Sanctions and indictments will be announced by week's end.
                        Are you really this stupid?

Let me help you, an indictment would lead up to a trial or investigation. A sanction would be the result of an investigation.

You can't have indictments and sanctions at the same time, dumbass. You could have an indictment that leads to a trial that results in a sanction.

so which one is it an indictment or a sanction. If you call FYSA they will tell you there is no ongoing investigation. Here's the number if you want to call and talk to someone who actually knows what is going on.

(863) 268-8220

You're welcome.

Comment

Cheating, lies, crimes, poaching, investigations, sanctions, penalties, fines, lawsuits....just another day in the life at Space Coast.

Comment

Cheating, lies, crimes, poaching, investigations, sanctions, penalties, fines, lawsuits....just another day in the life at Space Coast.
                            so I take it you didn't call the number.

You're a scumbag and the seven or eight people who read your nonsensical posts know at the very minimum you're a dumbass.

Good luck in life.

Comment

Cheating, lies, crimes, poaching, investigations, sanctions, penalties, fines, lawsuits....just another day in the life at Space Coast

Comment

True Dat Man! Space Coast United is the Devil's playground.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X