Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Actually this guy is not too far off. Do you know any of these coaches that AFC, Sporting Southeast have? Some might actually be more qualified than some of the FSA coaches. This is a FACT.
    Don’t forget Ginga. We have no affiliation with Ginga but they have good coaches and good results with their players.

Comment

Except that licensing in soccer means nothing. Anyone can purchase one. Heck, I have C license. It wasnt hard to get .... Just a little time and money. Keep ******* your money away ..... You will see when it is too late.
      Sorry sir, but I'm not with FSA. It's one thing to go with the best license and college coaching theory, but the product needs to be done correctly. That's why my kid is at CFC.
      They are the total package with history, production and process.

Comment

Please follow the post before jumping in on the price. It was about coaches qualifications or licenses.... that's it
        Class A's vs rec league license...
        College coaches vs travel soccer.... hmmm, that was easy enough to explain.

I'll take the better licensed home builder than the local handyman with a hammer and nails to build my house. Thank you very much
        FSA is proof that licensure doesn't insure good coaching, at least on the girl's side.

Comment

FSA is proof that licensure doesn't insure good coaching, at least on the girl's side.
          Thats why you do the homework. I agree, but I'd still give them the edge over Sporting and the other small premiers.

Comment

When does CFC announce their United rosters?

Comment

Rumor has it fired umass coach EM to coach the famous 2006 ECNL team at FSA. FSA sure likes their mommy and daddy coaches.

Comment

When does CFC announce their United rosters?
                They did.... nobody left.

Comment

Coaching assignments

"Except that licensing in soccer means nothing. Anyone can purchase one. Heck, I have C license. It wasnt hard to get .... Just a little time and money. Keep ******* your money away ..... You will see when it is too late."

Yea right. You couldn't even pass the "F"

Comment

The lack of stability at fsa is what is killing us up here. We have great facilities. In the best league just need to find a few more quality coaches.

Comment

The lack of stability at fsa is what is killing us up here. We have great facilities. In the best league just need to find a few more quality coaches.
                      They're very stable - they have a lot of bad coaches who have been there a long time.

Comment

you need find people that care. You don't have lots of those. people collecting checks? lots of those kind

Comment

Sounds like they are upgrading at a few teams but certainly not enough

Comment

Yes but they're finally getting rid of some dead wood like RM.

Comment

"Except that licensing in soccer means nothing. Anyone can purchase one. Heck, I have C license. It wasnt hard to get .... Just a little time and money. Keep ******* your money away ..... You will see when it is too late."

Yea right. You couldn't even pass the "F"
                              Pass? Pay your money and attend .... Not that hard. Do you think there are math, English, and soccer history test sections at the end that one needs to pass?

Comment

Provide your definition of quality, because FSA has a lot of coaches with massive resumes who also coach college.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X