Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DA Kills Competitive Soccer in PB County. D1 Teams are nowhere to be found.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It may as well be for families in north Palm Beach and Martin/St Lucie counties.
    You just don't love your kids enough. That's all.

Comment

PBG is an absolute turd of a boys program and this is coming from
      a parent whose kid who is a top player on a ‘top’ boys team.

Crazy thing is they could actually have some darn good teams if they
      committed to placing the boys where they should be and heaven forbid make some cuts.

They have about a million kids there after all, just by numbers alone you’d think they could field some good teams.

Yet they are afraid to upset the apple cart.

So now, ironically, parents of legitimate players on top teams I know are pissed in addition to those on lower teams who are probably deserving but will never get a shot.

Don’t fall for the BS spewed from this club, it is an incestuous group at PBG.

Comment

Did Boca Raton move to Broward County?
        1) Yeah, Boca is pretty much in Broward as far as us long time Palm Beach County residents are concerned - it is right on the county line and is as congested as Broward.
        2) the thread is talking about D1 teams, as far as I've heard, Boca is a D17 team with a DA patch. Performs poorly on the field and is a disaster in terms of administration. Am I missing something?

Comment

committed to placing the boys where they should be and heaven forbid make some cuts.

They have about a million kids there after all, just by numbers alone you’d think they could field some good teams.

So now, ironically, parents of legitimate players on top teams I know are pissed in addition to those on lower teams who are probably deserving but will never get a shot.

What boys teams are top teams, lol? There are none at that club.

Comment

1) Yeah, Boca is pretty much in Broward as far as us long time Palm Beach County residents are concerned - it is right on the county line and is as congested as Broward.
            2) the thread is talking about D1 teams, as far as I've heard, Boca is a D17 team with a DA patch. Performs poorly on the field and is a disaster in terms of administration. Am I missing something?
            “As far as you have heard” , you most be the one person who believes anything on TS , nice to finally find the one

Or is it u ?

Comment

This bu hater is on every thread , what a life

Comment

Isn’t it Team Boca? Not BU

Comment

This bu hater is on every thread , what a life
                  Because their is a lot of us. Boca United is a joke.

Comment

Because their is a lot of us. Boca United is a joke.
                    Welcome to the club. I'm getting us t-shirts.

Comment

Thank you very much

PBG Predators is hands down the best club in PB County. Lets get off the BU kick and consider that the northern county is where its happening. We have a future soccer park that will demolish anything that exists on the east coast. No who's jealous.

Comment

Agreed. So now where do you go? “Top” players jump clubs to find the best team yet they run into the same problems elsewhere, each year it’s the same **** around this time. DA at U12/13/14 takes the better players and the rest are a total mismatch of talent. We had kids on our “white” team this year that couldn’t kick a ball properly! Now there’s FC Ignite throwing their hat into the ring to dilute things even further!

Comment

Grow a pair

If only parents could grow a pair and be willing to jump out of the cluster **** of a club PBG is. I'm sorry but the original poster is absolutely correct. We are getting a private trainer for next year and forgetting competitive for now. Their isn't a single club around that has a worth while boys team without driving south to the border. We are all stuck with teams that are half retrofitted with rec players or kids playing up that honestly does not benefit anyone. If I was a coach, I'd be heading south. Then again PBG is known for its deep pockets so they might not care to be part of a shim of a sham operation that pays them well.

And Jupiter is about to find out what its like to have TP as part of your family. He blew up FC Florida and AC Delray. Those Bozo's might technically have the skill set to coach and instruct but will barely complete the coming season.

Talk around town about Bayern coming in with the previously well known Nomads that have been victimized by Predators. What will become of them I wonder. Sticking to a plan. Private coaching a few days a week till my son is out of the DA age group and hopefully can land on a good team when he's a bit older.

Comment

PREDATORS COMPETITIVE SOCCER
                            Pride • Performance • Positive Coaching

C'mon Mr. Gee, glorify us with some of your creative vomit. Hashtag full of **** mother efer.

Comment

Agreed. So now where do you go? “Top” players jump clubs to find the best team yet they run into the same problems elsewhere, each year it’s the same **** around this time. DA at U12/13/14 takes the better players and the rest are a total mismatch of talent. We had kids on our “white” team this year that couldn’t kick a ball properly! Now there’s FC Ignite throwing their hat into the ring to dilute things even further!
                              Take that 04 team with a future and stick it at Ignite. That's what you do.

Comment

Team is supposed to stay after Mr. Gee and his very special chosen dignitary decided to make a statement begging and influencing his squad how important it was for them to remain together. Word on the street, two intrinsic players are blowin the roof down and headed to KG.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X