Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    i wouldn't feed my dog the garbage that comes from the FSA grill... call the health department
    The food's actually pretty good. Better hot dogs than OW.

Comment

The food's actually pretty good. Better hot dogs than OW.
      Agreed here.

Problems are still the parking area and the (sometimes) questionable condition of the restrooms.

Comment

Agreed here.

Problems are still the parking area and the (sometimes) questionable condition of the restrooms.
        Good news is you can pull a naked beer slide from one field the other at fsa. Seen it done.

Comment

Well at least one PA team found the trip worthwhile. Heard Continental Delco U16 ECNL beat CFC today.

Comment

Well at least one PA team found the trip worthwhile. Heard Continental Delco U16 ECNL beat CFC today.
            Loser do you get off on 15 year old girls losing? Freakn Perv

Comment

No, I think he gets off on 15 year old girls winning. Just doesn’t happen to be yours.

Comment

No, I think he gets off on 15 year old girls winning. Just doesn’t happen to be yours.
                Ahahahahahahahhaahaha

Real funny azzcrack licker

Comment

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!

Somebody touched a nerve!

Comment

What??? The mighty invincible s lost a game? Can’t wait to hear the excuses

Comment

How can a second place team lose to a ninth place team? Wait, one day it’s all about standings, the next day it’s all about whose they played head to head. Yes fsa sucks but Cfc is a bunch of overrated aholes. This is the beginnings of the downward spiral of this team. Arrogance gets you know where expect eventually with a foot in your mouth

Comment

Can't wait for the FSA excuses to start even before the first whistle is blown. I'll help them get started: Lots of proms going on this weekend. No SAT or ACT testing, so they've got that going for them.
                        So what are the excuses for the loudmouth CFC Dads now that their mighty u16’s were shutout 2-0 today? Awfully quiet on here right now. Come on blowhards, what happened?

Top excuses...
                        It was raining.
                        Prom season.
                        It was a little chilly.
                        Continental played the same formation as FSA did.
                        Karma.

Comment

Entire team was plagued by a visit from their red headed cousin all at the same time

Comment

How can a second place team lose to a ninth place team? Wait, one day it’s all about standings, the next day it’s all about whose they played head to head. Yes fsa sucks but Cfc is a bunch of overrated aholes. This is the beginnings of the downward spiral of this team. Arrogance gets you know where expect eventually with a foot in your mouth
                            Please consider typing in English.

Comment

i wouldn't feed my dog the garbage that comes from the FSA grill... call the health department
                              No one is as bad in all the land than the fatso ow parents. Total zeros

Comment

So what are the excuses for the loudmouth CFC Dads now that their mighty u16’s were shutout 2-0 today? Awfully quiet on here right now. Come on blowhards, what happened?

Top excuses...
                                It was raining.
                                Prom season.
                                It was a little chilly.
                                Continental played the same formation as FSA did.
                                Karma.

I'm no CFC fan by any shape of the imagination. I could care less who won this game, but dude, you are really being a dick here and not doing FSA any good.

Win with humility shows class. Winning like this shows your ass.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X