Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    There is team instability at most all of the clubs you mention...do Revolution or YU field teams at each age level to create a "path"? Not sure about your point. They are all in the same boat as far as I can tell.
    BS's last HS teams are graduating or close to graduating, then there's a big void of teams where they couldn't recruit enough players to field decent teams. If you're a parent of a younger player looking at that gap wondering what's next. I don't know about Revolution but YU absolutely has every age, I think Rush does, EA, man CFC branches do. If your D wants to play but isn't high level material, where do you go? Friendships get stickier as they get older too.

Comment

There is team instability at most all of the clubs you mention...do Revolution or YU field teams at each age level to create a "path"? Not sure about your point. They are all in the same boat as far as I can tell.
      If we are talking girls:
      YU has 3 HS teams and only ONE for fall (U14) and they are not good, last two games lost 11-0 home and 11-0 away.

Revolution has 2 HS teams and 3 teams for fall. U12, U13 new teams. And U15 good team. (I referee some of their games)

On boys side:
      Revs have one team at each age group.

Rush also has good teams on both sides. (I referee some of their games)

Everton on the other hand... run away from there (I referee some of their games)

Comment

D just asked me this question. Currently on 2001 (U17) NPL team so presumably will be on composite team next year. Wants to know if the composite team gets an ECNL patch on their jersey. I had no clue but figured someone here might. Thanks,
        I dont know about CFC but for next year, FSA is not showing a 00-01 ECNL composite team. They are showing an 00-01 NPL team. I dont know if that's a league change or just an FSA website issue...

Comment

I dont know about CFC but for next year, FSA is not showing a 00-01 ECNL composite team. They are showing an 00-01 NPL team. I dont know if that's a league change or just an FSA website issue...
          Uh yeh there is

Comment

Everton on the other hand... run away from there (I referee some of their games)
            Curious about your comment. I know they don't win much and cant speak for the quality of the kids, but my son did a few clinics/camps a year ago and I was very impressed with the coaching.

Comment

Uh yeh there is
              Uh. No there's not. Look under 2018-2019. No composite team is listed. Its ECNL, NPL and CT teams at the 00-01 age group.

Comment

Uh. No there's not. Look under 2018-2019. No composite team is listed. Its ECNL, NPL and CT teams at the 00-01 age group.
                Composite=Overflow. No need for tryouts.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X