X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Predators for sure.

Building a brand new facility that will be the envy of PBC.

Boys teams win lots of tournaments, just look at their website.

Plus they are sponsored by Nike.
    The facility is for the county, just so happens Palm Beach Gardens is the location, but everyone can ha e bids on new campus.

Boys teams do win lots of tournaments. In Bronze & Silver.

Does it really matter who sponsors a club Adam?

Comment

The facility is for the county, just so happens Palm Beach Gardens is the location, but everyone can ha e bids on new campus.

Boys teams do win lots of tournaments. In Bronze & Silver.

Does it really matter who sponsors a club Adam?
      I respectfully disagree about who gets to bid on the new fields. The fields are specifically slated for use as soccer fields and there are no other competitors in that area of Palm Beach County. They will require a local club, and they will use it for their rec league. Along with Joe Russo's existing fields and the other facilities already existing the City will have a huge leg up over any other municipality in Palm Beach County.

Comment

Shenanigans? Like putting more than a dozen kids into college deals in last two years?

Stay alive? Like beating Petrov at Wellington, Jeff Cup and Florida Cup?

I think you have that backwards. Petrov is a brand new club that has proven nothing yet. FC Florida and Jupiter United are not experiments. They have helping kids for years. Petrov has never placed a kid in college. He is a trainer that doesn’t know anything about American colleges and related financial complexity. JT is a little crazy yes but he is psychotic about college placement and if he only stays around until his kid graduates, then he probably places another 20 kids into college before he quits. That’s making a difference. That’s relevance.

My advice is that the new Petrov club stop telling people that Petrov is a God and they should just prove itself to its college candidates. They need real help. Not talk.
        I gotta say, this is spot on! He knows nothing about colleges and recruiting.

Comment

I gotta say, this is spot on! He knows nothing about colleges and recruiting.
          So that's what the standard is?

My experience with the process is this....your kid can play and colleges what them or they can't play and you are hunting for a home. Any home.

Jelko is going to get your kid to play as well as he can. Period. Whether or not he is a good trainer is not up for debate. He's excellent. No amount of "knowing about recruiting" is going to make your kid a better player....

Comment

So that's what the standard is?

My experience with the process is this....your kid can play and colleges what them or they can't play and you are hunting for a home. Any home.

Jelko is going to get your kid to play as well as he can. Period. Whether or not he is a good trainer is not up for debate. He's excellent. No amount of "knowing about recruiting" is going to make your kid a better player....
            Yep.

And no amount of JT's sweet talking sales pitch is going to get your average player a scholarship.

Comment

I respectfully disagree about who gets to bid on the new fields. The fields are specifically slated for use as soccer fields and there are no other competitors in that area of Palm Beach County. They will require a local club, and they will use it for their rec league. Along with Joe Russo's existing fields and the other facilities already existing the City will have a huge leg up over any other municipality in Palm Beach County.
              Then you must be doing what you do best, cutting a dirty deal with some dirty city official. It may work out in your favor but it is available for any one who is interested in utilizing the fields. They are county property not city you *******.

Comment

Then you must be doing what you do best, cutting a dirty deal with some dirty city official. It may work out in your favor but it is available for any one who is interested in utilizing the fields. They are county property not city you *******.
                Wow. Another stupid person who thinks he is smart. The County owns the land, but does not have a budget to do anything with it. The County was going to use the land for the ballpark of the palm beaches, but could not get any approval for an I-95 interchange so they abandoned the plan. The City of Palm Beach Gardens is paying $11.2 million to develop the land into a park. The City then plans to move soccer, including the city rec league and the predators, to the new park and use the newly vacant space to expand the baseball facilities that already there. Nothing dirty, just good planning. Now, your mom needs you to go help her duoche her stinky pussy again, so get off the computer.

Comment

Wow. Another stupid person who thinks he is smart. The County owns the land, but does not have a budget to do anything with it. The County was going to use the land for the ballpark of the palm beaches, but could not get any approval for an I-95 interchange so they abandoned the plan. The City of Palm Beach Gardens is paying $11.2 million to develop the land into a park. The City then plans to move soccer, including the city rec league and the predators, to the new park and use the newly vacant space to expand the baseball facilities that already there. Nothing dirty, just good planning. Now, your mom needs you to go help her duoche her stinky pussy again, so get off the computer.
                  Why don’t you go and suck on your own dick. Oh sorry I forgot it’s a tiny little pecker. Ok just shove you finer up your brien turd hole.

Comment

Why don’t you go and suck on your own dick. Oh sorry I forgot it’s a tiny little pecker. Ok just shove you finer up your brien turd hole.
                    What is a "finer"? What is a "brien". Why can't you spell? Why are you confirming the fact that you are stupid?

Comment

Try your finger up your brown coffee tinged Ahole.

Comment

Try your finger up your brown coffee tinged Ahole.
                        You ARE confirming your stupidity. No need, we already know.

Comment

Let’s get one thing straight. You started with pussy comment.

Comment

Petrov is a legend in his own mind Predators only interested in money Jupiter United are a miss match of club destroyers who everyone else turned down with 2 coaches who have criminal records and Nomads just a laughing stock Treasure Coast United are the only genuine club for kids to get better and treated well

Comment

What?

Petrov is a legend in his own mind Predators only interested in money Jupiter United are a miss match of club destroyers who everyone else turned down with 2 coaches who have criminal records and Nomads just a laughing stock Treasure Coast United are the only genuine club for kids to get better and treated well
                              TCU? Really? Nice guys That have figured out a way to be the most expensive club in South Florida, with the worst results. None of their teams are competitive. Moms feel happy because they are treated well and the opportunity of the kids to play into college is nonexistent. Again, most expensive club in South Florida, but at least the Kool-aid comes with an umbrella.

Comment

How can anyone go to a club who forgot to pay for their website address. Now anyone can buy it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X