Worst coach at FSA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are u kidding? Weirdo Sal Jr!!! The guy that lost entire teams to CFC and look like he has to Hinton the bathroom all the time !! Total D-bag!!

Comment

Put down the bottle

Comment

The 2 sons hands down

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
          Put down the bottle
          it was actually coke and i was tea bagging your mom at the same time

Comment

JP does a great job with the ulittles. Jr on the other hand, seems like he forced to be there. They have a few young coaches that really put in the effort for their players, especially JP and MH. If some of the ECNL coaches cared as much as those 2 they would do much better and have more players.

Comment

SD trying to change the culture of FSA. Lets see how much admin let him do.

Comment

its very hard to find a coach that is knowledgeable, can relate to their players/can translate the message in a way kids can understand, and is passionate about what they are doing. 99% of the time, something is missing.

Comment

Still JT i am afraid

Comment

Not a single female coach at FSA now? I really see a positive in women coaching girls. With all the female former college players in the state, none can be hired to coach at FSA?

Comment

Like my johnson, this list is long and distinguished!

Comment

Not a single female coach at FSA now? I really see a positive in women coaching girls. With all the female former college players in the state, none can be hired to coach at FSA?
                        They have a female coach at FSA, check out the website.

Comment

Like my johnson, this list is long and distinguished!
                          So about 3-4 coaches, got it.

Comment

They have a female coach at FSA, check out the website.
                            Weird. Depending on the Google search I ran I hot two different lists. I see one female coach now. I didn't see it in my previous check.

Comment

No excuse for having so few for such a big club, other than the club itself lol. If you're a good female coach you've got better options

Comment

What female CFC United coach is there?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X