Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not every team can win. We hope to be able to compete in the spring, and if we can't we'll be just fine. We'll come back next year stronger.

Now if we lose another round of players to NYSC, I'm going to throw in the towel.
    Why do you think Spring will be any different?

Comment

BS is BS

You are right, put your trust in Mickey.... he's got a track record of delivering.

Don't just leave, RUN! It will feel good, and you'll be released of the horrific spell that is cast upon you.

Heck go back to town travel for a year, cleanse yourself then go to a real club.

Comment

Why do you think Spring will be any different?
        Not the poster but BS adds a bunch of high school players as soon as the HS season is over

Comment

Not the poster but BS adds a bunch of high school players as soon as the HS season is over
          One kid already on 16/17 roster, from Morgan

Comment

They were talking about U13 team so a high schooler would make an impact

Comment

They added several high school players to the u19s and they were still awful

Comment

One kid already on 16/17 roster, from Morgan
                these morgan people are delusional. Suddenly all over the place. Kick it long Morgan and chase after it.

Comment

Honest question here which I know is hard to come by on TS. How are the U12 boys doing ? We left because my son fell off sharply last year due to his coach on the north branch and we were afraid to get stuck with him again. My son went from living it to wanting to quit mid season. Just curious of there results as we get prepared for spring tryouts.

Comment

Last I heard they had 1 win out of 16 games. In most games they didn't just lose--they got destroyed.

Comment

Last I heard they had 1 win out of 16 games. In most games they didn't just lose--they got destroyed.
                      Then imagine that as the few good players they have now leave in the next year or so for greener pastures.

Comment

Honest question here which I know is hard to come by on TS. How are the U12 boys doing ? We left because my son fell off sharply last year due to his coach on the north branch and we were afraid to get stuck with him again. My son went from living it to wanting to quit mid season. Just curious of there results as we get prepared for spring tryouts.
                        Who was the coach?

Comment

Who was the coach?
                          There were only two families unhappy with the coach on that branch last year, one made academy and stayed, the other did not and didn't finish the season. As a south parent last year we consistently heard good feedback from the north about their season and coach.

Comment

There were only two families unhappy with the coach on that branch last year, one made academy and stayed, the other did not and didn't finish the season. As a south parent last year we consistently heard good feedback from the north about their season and coach.
                            so if all but 2 stayed and the team was so good, why can't they win any games this year?

Comment

so if all but 2 stayed and the team was so good, why can't they win any games this year?
                              Pool play, it kills them every year at this age. If they played A & B it would be different, but they won't do it. Many other DA clubs at this age do.

Comment

Only said 2 were unhappy not left. Obviously the previous poster was one of those 2, the one who left before the season was even over.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X