The end of the "soccer mom"....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas Soccer Mommy ! JUICEBOX!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      and another thing, does anyone have any pre-2003 twinkies for sale. I bought them all up on ebay and only have a week's supply left. Im part of an experiment that im getting paid$500 for that requires 8 weeks of twinkies. Need 8 dozen please and thank you.
      Sorry I really should troll here. I get lonely since my wife kicked me out. She was a jerk off soccer mom!

So she dumps me for her boss, takes my kids away from me, and the judge gives her the house AND spousal support! Then I lose my job so haha you're not getting any support payments so the stupid attorney liens my bank account. So I can't even pay my rent for two months!

So you can understand where my outbursts are coming from. I'm n

Comment

ot happy about any of this. She loves her JUICEBOXES.

Comment

Sorry to hear about that. I get why you are so bitter.

Time will heal all. Hang in there.

Comment

See the soccer mom. Watch her drink. Drink Mom Drink.

Comment

These parents really just want to post / share a pic of their DD, sporting a medal from their latest boot ball win onto Facebook, and are more interested in filling out their latest scrapbook, than actually dreaming of their kids learning the beautiful game. The "Soccer Mom", ignorant of the game, drivin by boredom and ego, more intertested in bragging to the neighbor about their young kids meaningless weekend success, are the single worst thing to occur in US soccer. Tell Mom to shut up, stay home, away from the pitch, find a new hobby (kids sports are not an adult hobby) and stop ruining this game with your cursory knowledge of Soccer. Go back to school, volunteer at a homeless shelter, or just take up drinking during the day, but stay out of this game please.

Comment

Sorry. I post mean stuff about soccer moms when I drink sometimes. My wife totally screwed up my life, dumped me for her boss and has taken everything from me. I spent so much time following her around that I got fired and wound up with a protective order. So I apologize for my outbursts. I just hold a grudge against soccer moms. It's been a very difficult time. Fortunately mom let me mom back in.

Comment

Unemployed stay at home soccer mummies are so smart. They are the engine that drives our nation. Have some more wine and Prescription meds mummy. Saggy old and bitter. But mostly old.

Comment

Unemployed stay at home soccer mummies are so smart. They are the engine that drives our nation. Have some more wine and Prescription meds mummy. Saggy old and bitter. But mostly old.
                    Don't be so hard on the ECNL team managers.

Comment

The wine helps us deal with morbidly obese soccer Dads that look like they could deliver anytime.

Comment

Gross old ladies in skinny jeans and Hunter Boots....soooooo hot. All the makeup at Nordstrom cant cover up that much ugly. Saggy is as saggy does.

Comment

Sorry. I post mean stuff about soccer moms when I drink sometimes. My wife totally screwed up my life, dumped me for her boss and has taken everything from me. I spent so much time following her around that I got fired and wound up with a protective order. So I apologize for my outbursts. I just hold a grudge against soccer moms. It's been a very difficult time. Fortunately mom let me mom back in.
                          As soon as my meds kick in I will apologize. I just can't help but be angry at soccer moms since one ruined my life.

Comment

Why do Soccer moms feel the need to wear tight fitting yoga pants to games? Most are either obese or too saggy to pull this off. Soccer mum. You're not 18. And no one needs to see the close up details of your aging body. Please. For gods sake. Cover it up.

Comment

Why do Soccer moms feel the need to wear tight fitting yoga pants to games? Most are either obese or too saggy to pull this off. Soccer mum. You're not 18. And no one needs to see the close up details of your aging body. Please. For gods sake. Cover it up.
                              Are you 10? I'm pretty sure those hard working, mature, classy ladies could care less what you think.

Comment

Is this your measured approach to coming out of the closet? If you post anonymously on a chat board a few times then it will get easier to do it in person?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X