• Show
Clear All

GPS helps?

How’s FC america these days?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      GPS helps?

Ah yes FC America, the club where the parents totally ruin the club with their spoiled little brats and they lost it all.

Yeah parents fighting and caused the club to break apart.

Comment

Ah yes FC America, the club where the parents totally ruin the club with their spoiled little brats and they lost it all.

Yeah parents fighting and caused the club to break apart.
        Imagine that... parents ruining things

Comment

Nothing will change apart from expensive uniforms and you’ll be forced to attend 5 GPS tournaments
          They don’t make you attend 5 tournaments. They asked us to support two GPS tournaments and both were very competitive. GPS sent teams from MA, NC and NY to the January tournament.

Comment

GPS helps?

FC America families are happy.

GM made sure they didn’t have to wear purple.

GO GPS ORLANDO!!

Comment

PBSA has history and longevity. They have been victimized as FC Florida and JU were severely impacted by the Predators monopoly. Regardless PBSA is standing strong they have two showcase girls teams and a few quality boys teams. The partnership with GPS will hopefully propel PBSA into a different caliber organization. That club has zero desire to have 48 teams. The club focuses on relationships, and quality. Money and quantity of teams is not their goal. The coaches played with Pele and Valderrama. They played professionally for MLS and represented their countries. It’s a quality program with potential to greatness with the opportunities they will be able to offer players of serious caliber through the GPS network and the Bayern partnership. I’d say it’s clear that the predators will continue to troll the red fields to feed their program and the terrible per player system in place that the D.O.C. Has negotiated for himself. If that is not clear enough how money driven the predators are I don’t know what is. PBSA does not have any coaches or directors with a criminal background either.

Comment

After a pretty trying PBSA 03 Boys season.
                Made up of silver at best tournaments and b team matches.
                The most trying aspect was the disparity between the skilled
                and unskilled (basically rec players) on the team.
                Although, I appreciated the Coaches to develop players it’s difficult
                to teach Soccer IQ and how to create numerical advantages
                to a team where unfortunately some kids should be playing
                Fort nite or other video games.

I’m clueless about what the future has to hold with the new GPS
                affiliation. Although I heard all the right things were
                said at a GPS presentation that was given I’m not sure my son
                would want to endure another mediocre season.

Would love to hear from anyone with GPS experience/history
                At this point my son has decided he would rather be on a good team without
                the playing time but getting developed than the alternative.

Why don’t you take your fat self and rolly polly the F out. Your son is not a soccer God.

Comment

PBSA has history and longevity. They have been victimized as FC Florida and JU were severely impacted by the Predators monopoly. Regardless PBSA is standing strong they have two showcase girls teams and a few quality boys teams. The partnership with GPS will hopefully propel PBSA into a different caliber organization. That club has zero desire to have 48 teams. The club focuses on relationships, and quality. Money and quantity of teams is not their goal. The coaches played with Pele and Valderrama. They played professionally for MLS and represented their countries. It’s a quality program with potential to greatness with the opportunities they will be able to offer players of serious caliber through the GPS network and the Bayern partnership. I’d say it’s clear that the predators will continue to troll the red fields to feed their program and the terrible per player system in place that the D.O.C. Has negotiated for himself. If that is not clear enough how money driven the predators are I don’t know what is. PBSA does not have any coaches or directors with a criminal background either.
                  If the club focuses on relationships and quality, then why Have they continued to lose quality teams, players and even coaches over the past few years? Why is it that club hopping rejects seem to have not only wormed their way on to a team, but also have gained influence within the club?

Comment

GPS is a nationally based money making system focused on soccer. This is not meant as an insult, as most Florida programs while properly motivated are ultimately business orientated. While GPS may oversell, they at least bring organization for the most part. Your kid will not be playing in Europe, you may be overpaying, your team may get disqualified from State Cup because management screwed up on a below minimum wage volunteer... well, forget it might as well stay with the mom and pop clubs after all.

Comment

If the club focuses on relationships and quality, then why Have they continued to lose quality teams, players and even coaches over the past few years? Why is it that club hopping rejects seem to have not only wormed their way on to a team, but also have gained influence within the club?
                      Exactly what great coach are you referring to? Face it you got called out. Time to hop on the treadmill.

Comment

Exactly what great coach are you referring to? Face it you got called out. Time to hop on the treadmill.
                        Pretty sure you have the wrong person. My body is in tip top shape. Maybe you should take a look in the mirror?

As far as teams are concerned and coaches, what happened to that quality group of kids that were on IMs team 2 years ago? What about the old 01/02 team that disbanded and kids went to play for the predators? What about the 02/03 team from about a year or 2 ago that looked solid each time we played them?

Comment

After a pretty trying PBSA 03 Boys season.
                          Made up of silver at best tournaments and b team matches.
                          The most trying aspect was the disparity between the skilled
                          and unskilled (basically rec players) on the team.
                          Although, I appreciated the Coaches to develop players it’s difficult
                          to teach Soccer IQ and how to create numerical advantages
                          to a team where unfortunately some kids should be playing
                          Fort nite or other video games.

I’m clueless about what the future has to hold with the new GPS
                          affiliation. Although I heard all the right things were
                          said at a GPS presentation that was given I’m not sure my son
                          would want to endure another mediocre season.

Would love to hear from anyone with GPS experience/history
                          At this point my son has decided he would rather be on a good team without
                          the playing time but getting developed than the alternative.
                          Let the poaching begin! Good luck, they are not very nice people!

Comment

To the person who continually posts about the criminality of PBG leadership, this is false,
                            and you are slanderous. PBG leadership are model citizens and pillars of the community.

Comment

To the person who continually posts about the criminality of PBG leadership, this is false,
                              and you are slanderous. PBG leadership are model citizens and pillars of the community.
                              You are kidding me right. I get the see no evil hear no evil concept. It’s easy to ignore rotten apples while all is jolly.

Until.

The evidence could be detrimental if people actually cared. Unfortunately and lucky for those previously booked no-one cares. We can think of easily four that we know about that have adorned silver bracelets.

Comment

what if DEN MOTHERS smoke CUB SCOUTape GIRL SCOUTrip BROWNIES baked COOKIES?!

what if WILD BEAR$wing DUMPLINGoats watching HOT POTATOESwing CAMEL$pot smoke?!

what if your ROASTingles when your YOUNG GYMNASTrip TUMBLERaids the smoking GYMS?!

WHO wants to know more about smoking CAMELS, GOATS, SHEEP~arks near WILD RAMS.

WHO wants pictures of SMOKING GOBLINears racing GHOSTrain BIGamy GHOULends fields.

what if your WILDumps watch smoking BALLS BOUNCE near DRAGnet$HIP BAGEL$hop?!

PITCHERS or smoking PITCH in GIANT FIELD$trap STREAMix FORESTaxing JUNGLE CARrots.

USMNT watch ICELAND plays in WORLD CUPlayers traveling to RUSSIAN WC FIELDS 2018.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X