Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    you are right. they haven't won anything and act like they play tough competition. those boys teams are ok. those girls teams are both coached by JM. i hear from a parent that he talks that us club soccer cup to be somthing big even though it's just them and ct rush. and then both his teams lose to rush. another sporting coach full of lies and false promises. they breed them that way at sporting
    JM is a good coach. OW could use him back. FSA wishes their coaches were as engaged with their teams as JM is.

Comment

↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑
      This guy gets it!
      Sporting replying to their own posts. So cute.

Comment

Why can't you just give credit where it's due. Sporting for being fairly new club and not very big has done pretty well. Not claiming to be best thing since sliced bread but we aren't afraid to play or hang with anybody including all academy teams ecnl npl etc.
        Fairly new? 4-5 years in I believe. In youth sports that's well into middle age.

Comment

Fairly new? 4-5 years in I believe. In youth sports that's well into middle age.
          fairly new is like turning a condom inside out and using it again

Comment

Sporting replying to their own posts. So cute.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oz8xL...VFtu/giphy.gif

Comment

Yup. Sporting just as dilussional as the Cheetoh in Charge.

Comment

Get a ****in job. You guys are hot mess . It really doesn't matter because the people that love sporting love it for a reason . It's unlike any other bs club. Academy clubs nowadays just aren't that great anymore. If you dont think your kids good enough to go.pro then why choose academy when it limits so much . I mean sporting can easily add more teams but why to be like cfc or fsa doesn't make sense . It is what it is . Let soccer be soccer and encourage all kids to love the game . Reality check people. For the love of the game . You win you lose but we all forget what the big picture is .

Comment

I agree going out of state to play teams and smash them.is a joke . There is teams like cfc ow fsa bs and other clubs that could all play in state with better games and competition but of course no one wants to.lose business so.they choose to only do friendlies every so often . It should be a mixed in and out of state play with equals teams . That's soccer

Comment

Maybe in 4-5 years FSA girls teams can have .500 records.

Comment

Maybe in 4-5 years FSA girls teams can have .500 records.
                      maybe in 4-5 years FSA will have adequate parking.

Comment

maybe in 4-5 years FSA will have adequate parking.
                        Maybe in 4-5 years you and OW veinless hot dog guy will have some new material

Comment

Soccer reality

Here is the reality:
                          Some kids will play in Park & Rec, some good kids will play in Premier leagues and really good kids will play higher. So what is the parent expectation? That there kids is the best and going to make D1? Of course all our kids are the best, there our kid right. So we cheer them on, fight for them and defend them when necessary and at times believe we know more than a coach or referee but the bottom line is only 1% of the kids will make D1 schools and out of that less than 1% will ever go pro. So enjoy the time now, pay what you can afford because soccer is a business, big business. So even if you kid on any team is ok then he will get promoted to a higher team just for the money and not really quality play time. But hey you can brag that he 'made' it. And in a flash, time goes by, no more soccer and there in college or out and on there own to different things. So maybe forget about arguing who is the best team in CT and enjoy this small amount of time we have. And if your kids likes Sporting or OW or even FSA then so be it. Let them be kids till they can't be kids anymore.

Comment

Well said amen

Comment

Hey, don't bash hotdog guy, he's why I come here, for his witty replies. Just fantastic. Always with the veinless hotdogs, so witty, just can't control my laughter. I hope he's trying to make us laugh....

There's really like three, maybe four, that are just awesome.

In no particular order-

1. "Giddyup guy", he's not been around for a while though... Always closed whatever gibberish he'd spout with "giddyup". He's missed in this community.
                              2. The "veinless hotdog" guy, he's a super consistent contributor. I commend him, and admire his commitment to the veinless hot dog line, any normal person would have moved on by now to new material, but not him. Me thinks maybe his wife had a veinless hotdog and he's a wee bit upset..... Just saying...
                              3. The "FSA parking guy" he's consistent as well. *** happened to him and his car he carries such a grudge over something as nonsensical as this topic, who gives a f. Come on, really, his car musta' got towed or scratched, or something. He's one angry dude about the parking. Roar! (Not sure if he's the same guy complianing about the charger or iroc guy)
                              4. The "BS conspiracy guy". I love him, he's got tons of nonsense like he's some sort of sleuth on the financials of the entity. The BS guy can do whatever the f he wants, really, as long as it confirms to GAAP, he can do what the f he wants, get over it, move on, take your kid elsewhere, because, really, why do you care where the cash goes, really? Your kid have a DA patch on his sleeve? gets to go to "cool" places and play "exotic" teams, then STFU, please.. (I'm sure "internet lawyer guy" is going to show up any minute and contest this, so what, he can and will do whatever the f he wants (and full disclosure I don't know him or give an f, really))

Now, some honorable mentions-

5. The "has CFC park opened guy" - what the f is up with this cat. Yell to Siri or ask Google for the fn phone number and find the * out. The inane question is consistent, across all threads, that may, or may not, have any remote relevance to CFC and their mythological park. No one cares.
                              6. The "sporting is going to merge with _______ (insert any number of names of clubs who don't give an f, they can just hang their sign and get kids in a minute without buying or merging with sporting))", I love this guy, he should have a Netflix show it something.
                              7. The "Celtic guy is banging your wife" guy, haven't seen much of him lately, but, he was pretty active for a while. Probably patched stuff up with his wife or divorce is final (probably not because he'd be bitter like veinless hotdog guy)
                              8 The "why give up high school" guy. He's pretty sophisticated, as he doesn't stick out as much in the threads as veinless guy, or FSA parking guy, but he's here. To him, who gives a f what the kids do or do not do. Really, why do you care. Da is interesting and, really, the levels of play cannot be compared, (really, go cry now and make some non linear argument, it'll show the depths of your insanity - the HS kick it to the fast kid up top is SUPER AWESOME TO WATCH) but restrictive, and HS is a flipping horrorshow (coaches kid?, Your mom's hot, hey I need a job , so you get playtime model is incredible for development and winning cups of nothingness-but hey...). What is up with this guy, his town team suck because all the kids DA? Does it really matter? Honestly? College coaches don't give a * about your town team (unless the starting striker played 5 years of DA- just saying, it's not your town, no one cares- it's town ball)

Sorry for my diatribe..... Have a great night.

Comment

Hey, don't bash hotdog guy, he's why I come here, for his witty replies. Just fantastic. Always with the veinless hotdogs, so witty, just can't control my laughter. I hope he's trying to make us laugh....

There's really like three, maybe four, that are just awesome.

In no particular order-

1. "Giddyup guy", he's not been around for a while though... Always closed whatever gibberish he'd spout with "giddyup". He's missed in this community.
                                2. The "veinless hotdog" guy, he's a super consistent contributor. I commend him, and admire his commitment to the veinless hot dog line, any normal person would have moved on by now to new material, but not him. Me thinks maybe his wife had a veinless hotdog and he's a wee bit upset..... Just saying...
                                3. The "FSA parking guy" he's consistent as well. *** happened to him and his car he carries such a grudge over something as nonsensical as this topic, who gives a f. Come on, really, his car musta' got towed or scratched, or something. He's one angry dude about the parking. Roar! (Not sure if he's the same guy complianing about the charger or iroc guy)
                                4. The "BS conspiracy guy". I love him, he's got tons of nonsense like he's some sort of sleuth on the financials of the entity. The BS guy can do whatever the f he wants, really, as long as it confirms to GAAP, he can do what the f he wants, get over it, move on, take your kid elsewhere, because, really, why do you care where the cash goes, really? Your kid have a DA patch on his sleeve? gets to go to "cool" places and play "exotic" teams, then STFU, please.. (I'm sure "internet lawyer guy" is going to show up any minute and contest this, so what, he can and will do whatever the f he wants (and full disclosure I don't know him or give an f, really))

Now, some honorable mentions-

5. The "has CFC park opened guy" - what the f is up with this cat. Yell to Siri or ask Google for the fn phone number and find the * out. The inane question is consistent, across all threads, that may, or may not, have any remote relevance to CFC and their mythological park. No one cares.
                                6. The "sporting is going to merge with _______ (insert any number of names of clubs who don't give an f, they can just hang their sign and get kids in a minute without buying or merging with sporting))", I love this guy, he should have a Netflix show it something.
                                7. The "Celtic guy is banging your wife" guy, haven't seen much of him lately, but, he was pretty active for a while. Probably patched stuff up with his wife or divorce is final (probably not because he'd be bitter like veinless hotdog guy)
                                8 The "why give up high school" guy. He's pretty sophisticated, as he doesn't stick out as much in the threads as veinless guy, or FSA parking guy, but he's here. To him, who gives a f what the kids do or do not do. Really, why do you care. Da is interesting and, really, the levels of play cannot be compared, (really, go cry now and make some non linear argument, it'll show the depths of your insanity - the HS kick it to the fast kid up top is SUPER AWESOME TO WATCH) but restrictive, and HS is a flipping horrorshow (coaches kid?, Your mom's hot, hey I need a job , so you get playtime model is incredible for development and winning cups of nothingness-but hey...). What is up with this guy, his town team suck because all the kids DA? Does it really matter? Honestly? College coaches don't give a * about your town team (unless the starting striker played 5 years of DA- just saying, it's not your town, no one cares- it's town ball)

Sorry for my diatribe..... Have a great night.
                                Is CFc Park open?
                                #5??????? Come on man!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X