X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    RUMOR - completely unsubstantiated.

MK called an emergency meeting today with his coaches over the sheer number of top academy players informing the club of their decision to leave the club.

Reminds of when Lehman went down, it doesn't happen overnight, its a crawl led by poor management and when it comes to the surface, its to late.

That is where Beachside is right now.
    That would suggest that MK recognizes he has a problem. I cannot see that happening.

Comment

That would suggest that MK recognizes he has a problem. I cannot see that happening.
      He will blame the coaches

Comment

MK called an emergency meeting today with his coaches over the sheer number of top academy players informing the club of their decision to leave the club.

Reminds of when Lehman went down, it doesn't happen overnight, its a crawl led by poor management and when it comes to the surface, its to late.

Mickey found out from TS ... priceless

Comment

Who is leaving and to where?

Comment

Beachside U-15

Apparently one of his up and coming DA teams had a lot of departures, as well as one of the younger DA teams.

Eventually you have to take your head out of the sand and say.... ok something is wrong here.

How can it be so obvious to everyone else yet no one at BS?

BS is BS

Comment

Who is leaving and to where?
              Jimmy and Juan are going to NYCFC
              Max and Brad are going to NYSC
              Pablo and Christian are going to FC Westchester
              TJ, Colton, Carlos, Evan, Jesus and Jack are being tight lipped at the moment.

Comment

Tsk Tsk MK & OR both just too stubborn to listen -think they know it all.
                I have no pity for the club or those slobbers , the pain/suffering for decades of dozens upon dozens of children and parents is way to big to have any mercy on them.

I hope I see the BSC staff and MK working at the local McDs.

Comment

Someone posted that 06s are taking a big hit.
                  Some 05s left before season was even over.

Comment

Someone posted that 06s are taking a big hit.
                    Some 05s left before season was even over.
                    07s are also a problem. A fair number of current kids leaving and the quality at tryouts was very poor. The should have enough to field a reasonable team but 2 DA teams and a premier team... no way. That premier team won't be able to beat top travel teams.

Comment

07s are also a problem. A fair number of current kids leaving and the quality at tryouts was very poor. The should have enough to field a reasonable team but 2 DA teams and a premier team... no way. That premier team won't be able to beat top travel teams.
                      I have not heard anything about any 07 kids leaving. Thats great. Maybe my kid will make the team. He was at the tryout and held his own against the current team. He was at least as good as a number of them. Not as good as some.

Comment

2004 team is holding steady.

Comment

I have not heard anything about any 07 kids leaving. Thats great. Maybe my kid will make the team. He was at the tryout and held his own against the current team. He was at least as good as a number of them. Not as good as some.
                          Not sure what tryout you attended but most of the kids trying out would struggle to become starters on a strong travel team. Yesterday at practice, coach even admitted that he was hoping to see better talent at tryouts. Some of the kids they recruited may not be joining, so they may have to take more new kids than planned. Not saying current teams are amazing but compared to what showed up, it was no contest. That's a main reason we are leaving. I want my son to be surrounded by and challenged by other players who are as good or better instead of coasting through practice knowing he will start no matter what.

Also... if your kid was great, you would have already gotten an offer. Top new kids already have offers. They are waiting to see who says no before getting to the next wave of offers.

Comment

Not sure what tryout you attended but most of the kids trying out would struggle to become starters on a strong travel team. Yesterday at practice, coach even admitted that he was hoping to see better talent at tryouts. Some of the kids they recruited may not be joining, so they may have to take more new kids than planned. Not saying current teams are amazing but compared to what showed up, it was no contest. That's a main reason we are leaving. I want my son to be surrounded by and challenged by other players who are as good or better instead of coasting through practice knowing he will start no matter what.

Also... if your kid was great, you would have already gotten an offer. Top new kids already have offers. They are waiting to see who says no before getting to the next wave of offers.
                            Where you headed?

Comment

Pythons

Comment

How many from your 07 North team are leaving?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X