Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The ref should be fired for letting things get to that point and making bad calls.
    There's loads of refs who lose control of games. I'm not saying that's a good thing but it is reality. They don't typically get pushed by punk azz'd kids, not even in high school games.

Comment

There's loads of refs who lose control of games. I'm not saying that's a good thing but it is reality. They don't typically get pushed by punk azz'd kids, not even in high school games.
      For youth games it is pretty rare.

Comment

Even if the ref lost control of the game there is no excuse for assault on the ref. I’m surely it’s CFC parents who are saying he lost control

Comment

Even if the ref lost control of the game there is no excuse for assault on the ref. I’m surely it’s CFC parents who are saying he lost control
          Think narrower: the kid's dad probably blames the ref, not anyone else.

Comment

Your fired

Comment

Your fired
              You're fired (as in you + are) for being a crap speller

Comment

Any word on what this spoiled punk received for a punishment for his pathetic actions on the ref

Comment

I heard he was at FSA tryouts with the twins from his team

Comment

Any word on what this spoiled punk received for a punishment for his pathetic actions on the ref
                    Yes ...

Comment

Who cares....

Comment

I heard he was at FSA tryouts with the twins from his team
                        I heard same thing

Comment

CFC Boys United is having a very hard time retaining players. They are recruiting heavily but can't seem to hang on to their players. They are destined to be a girls club.

Comment

CFC Boys United is having a very hard time retaining players. They are recruiting heavily but can't seem to hang on to their players. They are destined to be a girls club.
                            Yes. I think you should replace some of those boys with girls

Comment

Yes. I think you should replace some of those boys with girls
                              Maybe, at CFC, the difference is negligible.

Comment

Why? What going on there?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X