X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2266415]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Contrasted with URI which is in the middle of nowhere and offers little to no merit since it is a state school ..... probably a wash financially, but Endicott at least closer to Boston so a win.
    if comparing just schools yes, if comparing athletics, no. Most of the kids have a better shot at Endicott though than URI athletically even if you say URI is garbage.

Comment

We are on a soccer board and you're talking about a Division 3 school compared to Division 1, ended your post with yay but my kid is playing D1...

I'll take a lower D1 school over Endicott any day of the week, sorry. If your kid wants a chance at Athletic money, then yes URI wins. If you want a school that looks nice and pretty great, probably shouldn't be playing at FSA if you want Endicott..that's just a fact.
      Stuff soccer up your a**. Maybe your kid could have been on the school bus that crashed into a dump truck yesterday in Jersey or maybe they attend the school in Texas where yet another school shooting just occurred. There are way more important things in life than whether or not someones’ kid plays D3 versus D1 and everyone pays way too much for soccer to go to Endicott...blah, blah, blah. Hope your kid is safe and sound today. Soccer...important? I think not.

Comment

Stuff soccer up your a**. Maybe your kid could have been on the school bus that crashed into a dump truck yesterday in Jersey or maybe they attend the school in Texas where yet another school shooting just occurred. There are way more important things in life than whether or not someones’ kid plays D3 versus D1 and everyone pays way too much for soccer to go to Endicott...blah, blah, blah. Hope your kid is safe and sound today. Soccer...important? I think not.
        Or you could get ebola. Or a space hemorrhoid could come crashing down on your head. Or a pack of wild possums could surround you and eat you. That is, the fact that some random, terrible event could happen any second now doesn't mean playing D1 versus D3 isn't a meaningful conversation.

Comment

Or you could get ebola. Or a space hemorrhoid could come crashing down on your head. Or a pack of wild possums could surround you and eat you. That is, the fact that some random, terrible event could happen any second now doesn't mean playing D1 versus D3 isn't a meaningful conversation.

personally I try not to think too much about space hemmorroid. Too much terror to think about that.

Comment

Jesus that escalated quickly. Don't get your panties in a bunch, seems I hit a nerve with you about D3, I can only assume your kid is playing D3, played D3, or is going to play D3, not t that there is anything wrong with that, it is very much an accomplishment to play in college at any level.

All I am saying is you can't compare Endicott to URI soccer for soccer, its night and day.

Once again, you are on talking-soccer.com, not college-board.com. Isn't that what one of the main reasons we have our kids at FSA, CFCU, OW, didn't think it was just travel for hours every other weekend to have no chance at playing college soccer.

Comment

Yet you would probably be one to say don't play for Sporting on this board. Right?

Comment

Jesus that escalated quickly. Don't get your panties in a bunch, seems I hit a nerve with you about D3, I can only assume your kid is playing D3, played D3, or is going to play D3, not t that there is anything wrong with that, it is very much an accomplishment to play in college at any level.

All I am saying is you can't compare Endicott to URI soccer for soccer, its night and day.

Once again, you are on talking-soccer.com, not college-board.com. Isn't that what one of the main reasons we have our kids at FSA, CFCU, OW, didn't think it was just travel for hours every other weekend to have no chance at playing college soccer.
                Actually D1 thank you. All heart and hard work my kid. URI is a cesspool

Comment

We were all praying for the FSA 02’s but I don’t think the pope could help them at this point. I hope they don’t 0-12.

Comment

We were all praying for the FSA 02’s but I don’t think the pope could help them at this point. I hope they don’t 0-12.
                    We have this. The girls fought tough today and will make sure it doesn't happen, but thanks for your smart ass comment.

Comment

This team continues to work hard. 0-11. Try bringing up a few NPL players that a better than the present ECNL players. Change formation.

Comment

This team continues to work hard. 0-11. Try bringing up a few NPL players that a better than the present ECNL players. Change formation.
                        So which is it? The players or coaching? You say they work hard. Is it the players that work or because the coaching demands it? If it's the kids, then NPL has nobody that'll make a difference.
                        If MD doesn't coach it right, then "oh well", it won't matter either. It's a Shute show over there.
                        Come on girls and pull one out!

Comment

Thank you for the support. The bleeding has stopped. FSA 02 win

Comment

Thank you for the support. The bleeding has stopped. FSA 02 win
                            Thank goodness! the FSA win - only slightly more common than a space hemorrhoid!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X