Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bombs away or do they play possession and thru balls. I have never seen a bayside played long balls.
    I didn't see them playing much of anything, to be honest. But the "Send 'em" commentary was pretty rampant.

Comment

I didn't see them playing much of anything, to be honest. But the "Send 'em" commentary was pretty rampant.
      That is typical of American parents. I’m sure once from time to time you’re a victim of it to. Guess what my random question and answer is trump so that typified what is going on in this country now a day.

Comment

That is typical of American parents. I’m sure once from time to time you’re a victim of it to. Guess what my random question and answer is trump so that typified what is going on in this country now a day.
        What do drunken sideline fans and coaching for launching long balls have to do with Trump?

You snowflakes will yell at the sky over anything.

Comment

Bayside Boys have always played skillfully, I'm sure based partly on the fact that they get a few inner city kids with immigrant parents.

A lot of the Bayside girls teams are more aggressive, lots more long balls.

Bayside boys coaching also is way better than Bayside girls. It's always been that way.

They're really like two different clubs.

But both the boys and girls have crazy parents. I think that's a Rhode Island thing.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X