Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    As soon as my meds kick in I will apologize. I just can't help but be angry at soccer moms since one ruined my life.
    Meds kicked in but mom brought home some beer and now she's out to bingo all night so I'm drunk and lonely.

A soccer mom took everything and ruined my life.

Comment

Meds kicked in but mom brought home some beer and now she's out to bingo all night so I'm drunk and lonely.

A soccer mom took everything and ruined my life.
      Now I kind of feel sorry for the juicebox troll. I assumed he had serious issues but that's pretty bad. Hope you find peace bro.

Comment

Saggy soccer mommy. Buy us some JUICEBOXES. THE POWER OF CH$#@T COMPELS YOU. OUT DEVIL OUT.

Comment

Sorry about that outburst. I have moved back in with mother now. I have meds that keeps me level but she brings home Frazia that she wins at poker games and we sip while watching The Price is Right reruns in silence. I lose it a bit with the cheap, sweet wine. I'm better now.

Comment

Omg. Will someone move their car so I can park my enormous SUV and get little sissy to her VERY important match? I. LOVE. Soccer. Omg. I love sniping about the other famililies...and their shabby cars and lives....so gross.... at games and complaining to the manager right after a game. They need feedback you see. Well, I need to go now and pick up something for dinner from Trader Joes because our Nanny quit on us - again. Omg. What a pain. I know my hubby works and I dont do a blasted thing but a good Nanny is soooooo important. I have so much to do on the PTA and then theres the volunteering and of course shopping. Omg. I loooove shopping. Lets face it, I would NEVER stoop so low to actually do work of my own. Soccer momming really is a full time gig. No one understands us. Juicebox is a loser. Soccer mommys unite!!!!! YEAH!!!!

Comment

Sorry about that outburst.

I have moved back in with mother now. I have meds that keeps me level but she brings home Frazia that she wins at poker games and we sip while watching The Price is Right reruns in silence. I lose it a bit with the cheap wine. Mother was on quite the bender last night and was really getting on my case about getting a job, she's not made of money you know.

I'm better now.

Comment

I have moved back in with mother now. I have meds that keeps me level but she brings home Frazia that she wins at poker games and we sip while watching The Price is Right reruns in silence. I lose it a bit with the cheap wine. Mother was on quite the bender last night and was really getting on my case about getting a job, she's not made of money you know.

I'm better now.
                Thank you Angry Poster. And by the way, we don't care how you spend your money nor that you run around and call your daughter elite, even though she rarely plays.

Comment

Thank you Angry Poster. And by the way, we don't care how you spend your money nor that you run around and call your daughter elite, even though she rarely plays.
                  Omg. I'm so stressed and to Treat myself im going shopping with my friend. Shoe time!!! Ugh, today I spent the morning in traffic and then my gardener didn't show. My life as soccer mommy is hard I tell you. Oh well, off to yoga.

Comment

Omg. I'm so stressed and to Treat myself im going shopping with my friend. Shoe time!!! Ugh, today I spent the morning in traffic and then my gardener didn't show. My life as soccer mommy is hard I tell you. Oh well, off to yoga.
                    Be sure to drop by ECNL practice and see how things are going.

Comment

http://static1.squarespace.com/stati...pg?format=500w

Hi, I'm Lenny the troll. Soccer moms make me angry. My wife left me and took my house and half my retirement. I eventually lost my job because I followed my wife around to get photos of her living with her boss! Even when the judge won't listen and forced me to pay support. Total BS. So now I live with mother and take my anger out on soccer moms here. I will never forgive them. Living with mom is hard. Her house, her rules.

Comment

Are you responsible for all 400+ posts in this thread?

Comment

Are you responsible for all 400+ posts in this thread?
                          No. Angry Poster is. He's the guy who has a daughter in ECNL merely because he can pay for it not due to her being good.

Comment

Why do wealthy soccer moms pour their sagging bodies into yoga pants? So gross. JUICEBOX!

Comment

This entire thread is a temper tantrum because his wife left him? How sad.

Living with your mother is harsh.

Sorry dude.

Comment

I'm better now.
                                Worst part is my allergies. Mother chain smokes the harsh Pall Malls. She even has an ashtray in the bathroom. It ain't easy. But when my Meds are working life is ok.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X