X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank$ Parents.

Comment

Former FSA parent here and now a non big 3 premier parent. I typically don't cheer when anyone scores, my kid or others. I'm there to witness the maturity of my kids game over time (and indirectly their teammates game as well) and could care less about the score. I cheer good decisions and good plays by any player, be it my kids team or the other team. I also sit as far away from parents as I can as most are there to focus on the score alone. I realize I'm the extreme exception rather than the rule though.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Former FSA parent here and now a non big 3 premier parent. I typically don't cheer when anyone scores, my kid or others. I'm there to witness the maturity of my kids game over time (and indirectly their teammates game as well) and could care less about the score. I cheer good decisions and good plays by any player, be it my kids team or the other team. I also sit as far away from parents as I can as most are there to focus on the score alone. I realize I'm the extreme exception rather than the rule though.
        Yes, you are a very special snowflake and better than everyone else. Congrats.

Comment

Hate to break it to you but good decision making leads to goal scoring and isn’t that the end goal is to put the ball into the net? The poster was referring to teammates not celebrating one another’s goals. I’m sure if the team players aren’t, the parents aren’t either. Sounds like a sad team.

Comment

Lot of people sit around talking about how they love decision making and skills and development. Then on the car ride home they complain about their kid making a pass instead of going for goal because you know, goals are what really matter. That is how you end up with kids who don't cheer their own teammates.

Comment

You sure it's not the other parents moving away from you?

Comment

You sit far away because the parents on the team told you to wash your stanky hole

Comment

Hate to break it to you but good decision making leads to goal scoring and isn’t that the end goal is to put the ball into the net? The poster was referring to teammates not celebrating one another’s goals. I’m sure if the team players aren’t, the parents aren’t either. Sounds like a sad team.
                  The end goal is to show improvement in my mind for the $$$ I'm shelling out. Using a kick and run approach, putting the goal in the net isn't usually a sign of improvement.

Comment

Yes, you are a very special snowflake and better than everyone else. Congrats.
                    Why, because I don't want to listen to parents standing next to me berate a 16 year old kid ref because he or she does not make a call benefiting their kids team? Because I don't want to sit next to parents who are coaching from the sidelines and telling every kid with the ball running down the field to 'send it'? It that makes it seem like i think I'm better than everyone else, than so be it. It's a survival mechanism for me so I can attend games while not having to listen to the majority of parents on the sidelines who act like ftards and have no interest in anything but the final score and their kid scoring goals.

Comment

High school parents are worse

Comment

Thank$ Parents.
                        Yup. I can't stand your little princess, your snobby wife or daddy. But the checks you write to headquarters are great for me. And i could care less

Comment

My child luckily does not belong to the "big 3". She plays on a competitive team. shes a middle of the road kid and her personality keeps it that way, which is fine by me. She loves soccer and I want to keep it that way. Her team frequently plays the big 3 in league and some friendlies. I feel its a good experience for the kids to play them but watching the parents its not so much. Ive noticed a consistency with the parents on each of the clubs. FSA parents are conservative but can be loud, OW parents are also conservative but seem to not talk to each other much, and CFC parents are loud and are on referees if it doesn't go their way. It seems that CFC parents are the WT (white trash) of the big 3. Just more of a comment than anything but would also discuss.
                          This analysis is as delusional as Prof. Ford's testimony.

Comment

Why, because I don't want to listen to parents standing next to me berate a 16 year old kid ref because he or she does not make a call benefiting their kids team? Because I don't want to sit next to parents who are coaching from the sidelines and telling every kid with the ball running down the field to 'send it'? It that makes it seem like i think I'm better than everyone else, than so be it. It's a survival mechanism for me so I can attend games while not having to listen to the majority of parents on the sidelines who act like ftards and have no interest in anything but the final score and their kid scoring goals.
                            Are you a woman? I think so, but can’t be 100% sure. You must be a woman...

Comment

This analysis is as delusional as Prof. Ford's testimony.
                              Ok CFC parent thank you for your input.

Comment

I mostly do the same. I have to avoid the people (some of whom i genuinely like) during the game who are constantly critical of every play by every player aside from their own kid. Somehow when their kids make poor passes, drop coverage, take absurd shots it is ok. If another kid does it they're talking loudly about how those kids (some of whom are still not even 12) just dont get it and can't keep up. I'd rather not listen to the stupidity, so I choose to stay amongs the quiet group.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X