•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats😂

Tampa is nothing to brag about papo.

Comment

That team is so full of padre locos. It breaks up and starts over every year. They struggle with our 2005 team.

Comment

There is no struggling baby, put your money where your mouth is.........you are in the juice too much. Now an 05 father is talking **** about their own club.... 04 always supported you, don’t let me find out who you are...........
        REALLY!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          There is no struggling baby, put your money where your mouth is.........you are in the juice too much. Now an 05 father is talking **** about their own club.... 04 always supported you, don’t let me find out who you are...........
          REALLY!!!!!!!
          More lies.

Comment

REALLY!!!!!!!
            Poor mirco..... mierda!

Comment

Chusma negativity !

Comment

REALLY!!!!!!!
                Relax Mr. Detective no 05 dad would write something like that but an outsider trying to stir the pot.

Comment

Pobre Carrillo y Mirco.

Comment

Relax Mr. Detective no 05 dad would write something like that but an outsider trying to stir the pot.
                    Don't forget to add a jelly outsider begging to be let in.

Comment

REALLY!!!!!!!
                      Thank god they sat the bottom heavy cuban. Need to give the brazillian wonder more playtime if they want to win.. 1-0 vs tampa is a loss in my book.
                      At this rate, they will lose against boca who destroyed kendall

Comment

Your are a ****bird, show your face coward !

Comment

Cava is Weston 04 - cho tu cara papi

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2357921]Your are a ****bird, show your face coward ![/QUOTE

You will find him la puta with the binoculars from his car.

Comment

Talking Soccer is the Gospel and the truth. YOu don't like to hear the truth, so , don't come here. I suggest you just don't open TS and don't read it. YOu only comment nasty insults.
                              Your kid sucks, admit it. deal with it.
                              my 2 cents

Comment

We beat the 05!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X