Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nike & Kaepernick.... Nike throws hat into the political ring...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don’t buy Nike cleats because they are garbage. Not because of some orange Cheeto jingoism

But your hypocrisy is duly noted.
    either you have fat feet or buy the $89.00 plastico cleats

i buy my kid the $220.00 line, they last you actually wear them out before they fall apart
    if you know where to shop and have some connections they only cost about $120.00

Comment

Yes, if you mean oppressive capitalism owned by a bunch of old white guys, then yes, Nike is on the right side of history. History can be bought and rewritten at any time.

Nike us dead, long live Nike!!!

Nike is on the right side of history.

Comment

The studs burn off on turf and on the $220 line as you say, the laces rip through the eyelets. They're really cool looking but not the best.

either you have fat feet or buy the $89.00 plastico cleats

i buy my kid the $220.00 line, they last you actually wear them out before they fall apart
        if you know where to shop and have some connections they only cost about $120.00

Comment

The studs burn off on turf and on the $220 line as you say, the laces rip through the eyelets. They're really cool looking but not the best.
          my kid plays year round- they last for her
          dont let your kid wear his cleats on blacktop and tell him to untie them before he rips them off in the car-they may last longer for you

Comment

The laces do rip through the eyelets, but nike will replace them if you send them in.

After a year this happened to my son's 2 pairs(and 1 pair developed a hole). Sent them in and just got a $400 credit.

Comment

Remember when Republicans boycotted France, calling them "cheese eating surrender monkeys" and renamed French fries to "freedom fries" and went out and bought lots of French cheese and wine so they could videotape themselves throwing it away and pouring it down the drain? Yeah, well this is like that and I bet Nike is good with the uptick in sales.
              Stock and sales are tanking. As expected.

Comment

$4 billion and counting.

Comment

President Trump says to avoid Nike so they're out. Any decent American should stop wearing that ghetto crap.

Comment

You were okay with Nike using child labor but not with using Colin K. Love the hypocrisy
                    Im against nike on everything. Sold my shares today. Never again

Comment

Internet meme: Instead of burning your Nike gear why not donate it to the homeless you claim to care so much about?

Comment

Stock and sales are tanking. As expected.
                        There is a litany of companies the right has unsuccessfully boycotted including Walmart and Starbucks. Nike is a multi billion dollar international company. They'll be fine without a few rednecks buying the cheap socks they sell at TX MAXX

Comment

Hi moonbat. We know you are trying to be silly and incite some drama. It's ok, why in your little fragile world does everything have to do with Trump, why not Elizabeth Warren. She hates corps too, but chirp chirp from you little people. I'm sure she could maybe rally the Cherokee nation to start using child labor to make Nike's too. Keep jobs in 'merica. Go Democrats!!!!

President Trump says to avoid Nike so they're out. Any decent American should stop wearing that ghetto crap.

Comment

So that means more than half the country and the rest of the world still will buy it. I think Nike will be ok.

Comment

^^^^^ This is right. Any vet would fight for CK's right to kneel during the anthem, but they will also be the first to burn his jersey and boycott the NFL ..... also rights that they fought for. There are a million ways to prove a point ..... many of them are not good ones.
                              Would vets that are cops support him? Not this one. Maybe Nike can put the swoosh on the cops as pigs socks kap wore when he had a job and people cheered for him

F Nike

Comment

Lest we forget the wisdom of CK, a/k/a "He who wears 'police are pigs' socks":

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2016/...cks-49ers-camp

And remember when he compared the police to slave catchers?

https://www.facebook.com/kaepernick7...8041415583430/

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X