2005 Girls FSPL

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

last thing, i think sunrise and west pines should merge and stop cannibalizing our market, that way we can compete at a higher level

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      yea, all pines parents suck and are terrible people because some random anonymous person keeps talking crap to a bunch of other anonymous people.

that makes sense.

i am a west pines parent, and with the exception of one parent, the rest of us aren't delusional and think our children are gods gift to soccer.

we are just as good as everyone else in our league (wellington slightly below and lakeland at the bottom) anyone can win any time.

we have one dad that likes to talk crap and stir it up. and i dont even have proof thats one of our own.

there is is one big dude in sunrise that i think is behind most westpines posts.but that is just my guess. he is deflecting attention or something.

officially,, we are not better than you, we compete with you on most weekends, we stand as much as a chance as the rest of you in states.

our striker has been injured most of the year, but that is not why we lose. feel free to judge us in national league, we are playing some good teams, we played some good teams in disney.

we just want our girls to stay in shape and go to college just like yours.

peace and love.
      No doubt there are a few level headed pines parents. But from what we witnessed during our games against them, there are quite a few obnoxious parents. Nothing against you personally but those parents at your games are over the top. Not sure if those are the ones posting in here or not, but wouldn’t surprise me one bit. At your next game, just listen and pay attention to what your parents act like. See for yourself. Imagine yourself as being a parent on the opposing team. You’ll get it. Come back and let us know your thoughts. You seem like a cool dude.

Comment

our parents are kinda loud and crazy, i was slightly embarrassed when we played concord. but i treat them like my crazy uncles, just smile and nod. they like having a good time, its better than being like weston parents, those poor bastards are all forced to be silent. or else.

Comment

yea, all pines parents suck and are terrible people because some random anonymous person keeps talking crap to a bunch of other anonymous people.

that makes sense.

i am a west pines parent, and with the exception of one parent, the rest of us aren't delusional and think our children are gods gift to soccer.

we are just as good as everyone else in our league (wellington slightly below and lakeland at the bottom) anyone can win any time.

we have one dad that likes to talk crap and stir it up. and i dont even have proof thats one of our own.

there is is one big dude in sunrise that i think is behind most westpines posts.but that is just my guess. he is deflecting attention or something.

officially,, we are not better than you, we compete with you on most weekends, we stand as much as a chance as the rest of you in states.

our striker has been injured most of the year, but that is not why we lose. feel free to judge us in national league, we are playing some good teams, we played some good teams in disney.

we just want our girls to stay in shape and go to college just like yours.

peace and love.
          Just reading through this thread has been very entertaining. It seems to me there are different people posting about west pines but the one thing that stands out is that whoever posted from your team asking for guest players really pissed off a parent from your own team (probably a parent from one of the 5 players that would have to be removed from the roster). Stuff like that does create animosity from parents of those kids who could be dropped. He probably used this forum as a way to anonymously express his feelings on that. That was the first thought that came to my mind while reading through this.

Comment

The real question I have is what happened to TBU premier (the fspl team). They sucked against subpar competition. Seems to me that they do in fact use ecnl players to supplement their fspl team. This past weekend is unexplainable otherwise. The got crushed by some bad teams. TBU parents - please explain???????
            Our coach was playing with her baby on the sideline and not coaching/caring!!!!

Comment

Notice how TBU has gone quiet since they got exposed and called out????
              Our coach sucks, she would rather play with her baby on the sidelines than coach our girls. MG needs to go!!!!

Comment

Just reading through this thread has been very entertaining. It seems to me there are different people posting about west pines but the one thing that stands out is that whoever posted from your team asking for guest players really pissed off a parent from your own team (probably a parent from one of the 5 players that would have to be removed from the roster). Stuff like that does create animosity from parents of those kids who could be dropped. He probably used this forum as a way to anonymously express his feelings on that. That was the first thought that came to my mind while reading through this.

nah, those five parents barely speak english.

Comment

nah, those five parents barely speak english.
                  That’s pretty messed up man. Trolling is all in fun but don’t do this.

Comment

with all the nasty stuff spoken on this thread, you are complaining about this???? i hate this topic already. cant we all get along

Comment

with all the nasty stuff spoken on this thread, you are complaining about this???? i hate this topic already. cant we all get along
                      Agreed. In the spirit of the holidays, let’s call a December truce. No negative stuff for the next 30 days. Merry f’n Christmas everyone!

Comment

I agree; here are the rankings

1. TBU
                        1. West Pines
                        1. Lakeland
                        1. Wellington
                        1. Cape Coral
                        1. Sunrise
                        1. everyone else i forgot

Comment

Peace and Love this December. Happy Holidays.

Comment

I agree; here are the rankings

1. TBU
                            1. West Pines
                            1. Lakeland
                            1. Wellington
                            1. Cape Coral
                            1. Sunrise
                            1. everyone else i forgot
                            Agreed. Everyone is a winner this December! When we play in December, I am rooting for ties.

Comment

Agreed. Everyone is a winner this December! When we play in December, I am rooting for ties.
                              Heck, I’ll take it a step further. For December only, Kendall is promoted to D1 FSPL.

Comment

This is the strangest thread in talking soccer I have ever seen.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X