X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google Shutters Google+ - GDA Next?

https://www.businessinsider.com/form...rience-2018-10

"Knutson began writing a day after The Wall Street Journal revealed that Google had not disclosed for seven months that a security lapse had enabled third-party developers to see private information belonging to as many as 500,000 Google+ users.
    A few hours after the story was published, Google announced it had shuttered Google+, which was created to challenge Facebook but never came close.

This zombie network hung around for years, long-past the point where the market had spoken.

Same fate for GDA and ODP?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://www.businessinsider.com/form...rience-2018-10

"Knutson began writing a day after The Wall Street Journal revealed that Google had not disclosed for seven months that a security lapse had enabled third-party developers to see private information belonging to as many as 500,000 Google+ users.
    A few hours after the story was published, Google announced it had shuttered Google+, which was created to challenge Facebook but never came close.

This zombie network hung around for years, long-past the point where the market had spoken.

Same fate for GDA and ODP?
    Crickets....

Comment

Crickets....
      Crickets are good eating.

Comment

I sure hope so. I don't think gda has been helpful at all.

Comment

GDA will be like New Coke. Different than the old but not improved, many loyal to the old product, only to quietly be discontinued in the end

Comment

I don't know about all of this, but think the shorts may beat Tesla.

Comment

I don't know about all of this, but think the shorts may beat Tesla.
              I disagree. Tesla has access to too much cash and patient investors. It’s trendy. I think they will last until they hit it big or until Elon gets some bad weed.

Comment

I disagree. Tesla has access to too much cash and patient investors. It’s trendy. I think they will last until they hit it big or until Elon gets some bad weed.
                I think the prospect of Elon getting some bad weed increases daily.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X