Long Island SC GDa

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LISC advertising on BOTN for more player tryouts. Their two teams are 3-9-2 w/l/t so far. Only wins against lousy teams. Alby a train wreck as well. 0-13-2 for their 3 older teams. U14s has two ties, all the rest losses.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      LISC advertising on BOTN for more player tryouts. Their two teams are 3-9-2 w/l/t so far. Only wins against lousy teams. Alby a train wreck as well. 0-13-2 for their 3 older teams. U14s has two ties, all the rest losses.
      Best players are prob at Susa and EM. I imagine anyone decent left in DA would try to get out too. That can’t be fun. These poor kids can’t even have fun in school ball. Long year for them.

Comment

Best players are prob at Susa and EM. I imagine anyone decent left in DA would try to get out too. That can’t be fun. These poor kids can’t even have fun in school ball. Long year for them.
        How is susa’s U14 doing in ECNL?

Comment

Lol.. that's funny. 06 best team Susa has. The rest is blah. 04s should be solid as well.

Comment

Better than Fury or Alby Fury...

Comment

Susa U14s are struggling a bit, but for those w short term memory problems-EM 05s were absolutely DREADFUL last year at this time, but seem to be clicking this year, which is great for them...leading the team are 2-3 players that are immensely talented, already involved in NTCs and id2 (playing up), wouldn't be surprised to see them get camp call ups.

How's the LISC 05 team doing?

Comment

Not true at all about only beating lousy teams. The club plays in the more competitive Atlantic division than the NE.

The LISC 05 team is struggling just like Fury and Alby Fury, a work in progress.

The LISC 04 team is 3-2-3. They beat Wash Spirit Maryland, PA classics, and Empire. They tied Cedar Stars, Wash Spirit Virginia, and Arlington.

Comment

Lol.. that's funny. 06 best team Susa has. The rest is blah. 04s should be solid as well.
                  ah, you must be the tiger dad from the 06s....lol

Comment

true at all about only beating lousy teams. The club plays in the more competitive Atlantic division than the NE.

The LISC 05 team is struggling just like Fury and Alby Fury, a work in progress.
                    I cut U14s slack to a large extent, but they're 0-8 with a -40 GD, an average of 5 GD per game. They've only scored 2 goals thus far. These are girls that have to decide about HS in the the spring. If things continue do you really think they will want to give up HS for that?

The LISC 04 team is 3-2-3. They beat Wash Spirit Maryland, PA classics, and Empire. They tied Cedar Stars, Wash Spirit Virginia, and Arlington.
                    They are not beating good teams. WSV in last place and LISC tied them, PA Classics 2nd to last. Empire has never been good. Granted LISC isn't in the basement this year so that's an improvement. But is that because the competition changed or because they are actually improving?

Comment

Hello EM or is it SUSA junior trainer moonlighting in marketing dept.

Comment

Hello EM or is it SUSA junior trainer moonlighting in marketing dept.
                        Who else bothers or read or post on anonymous chat forums? Half a dozen crazy parents and the rest is this one's or that one's marketing department.

Comment

I cut U14s slack to a large extent, but they're 0-8 with a -40 GD, an average of 5 GD per game. They've only scored 2 goals thus far. These are girls that have to decide about HS in the the spring. If things continue do you really think they will want to give up HS for that?

They are not beating good teams. WSV in last place and LISC tied them, PA Classics 2nd to last. Empire has never been good. Granted LISC isn't in the basement this year so that's an improvement. But is that because the competition changed or because they are actually improving?
                          why not come watch a game or come to a practice and see for yourself. your evaluation of progression and development by watching the posted W/L/T...well that's just silly. colleges aren't asking how many wins your team had to determine eligibility to their program, but if that's what helps you determine your daughters progress - well good luck with that.

I'll also add, what do you know of any of the teams they play? based on your DA website clicks? SMH. So when you're clicking do you see how many of the Atlantic teams are currently placed for the playoffs vs. the NE division....I'm just saying, maybe reconsider how you perceive competition.

Comment

They have improved greatly, that's not even a question at this point.

The Atlantic Div is much more competitive than the NE. That's another given.

I noticed how you left out Washington State Maryland, who beat NYCFC this season, and is in second place in the division. LISC lost to them 4-0 in their first game, and beat them 4-1 in the second meeting. They lost to Penn Fusion 2-1, close game. That's their only two losses.

I'm not saying they are ready for the world cup by any means. Just giving credit where it's due. MF and GB are doing something right with the training.

Comment

why not come watch a game or come to a practice and see for yourself. your evaluation of progression and development by watching the posted W/L/T...well that's just silly. colleges aren't asking how many wins your team had to determine eligibility to their program, but if that's what helps you determine your daughters progress - well good luck with that.

I'll also add, what do you know of any of the teams they play? based on your DA website clicks? SMH. So when you're clicking do you see how many of the Atlantic teams are currently placed for the playoffs vs. the NE division....I'm just saying, maybe reconsider how you perceive competition.
                              It's seven games into the season. A lot happens between now and actual playoffs. Calm down LISC dad. You're going to have a coronary before spring.

different poster

Comment

It's seven games into the season. A lot happens between now and actual playoffs. Calm down LISC dad. You're going to have a coronary before spring.

different poster
                                Funny, whenever someone posts a intelligent, informative response to a BS statement, someone posts for them to calm down. Brilliant rebuttal...

And I am not the OP either.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X