Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soccer Parents Gone Wild Are Changing How Youth Soccer Can Be Viewed In Many Places

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soccer Parents Gone Wild Are Changing How Youth Soccer Can Be Viewed In Many Places

https://the18.com/soccer-entertainme...vLDJoaGpUPjEfg

This needs to be implemented for all South Florida teams. They are the worst!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      This needs to be implemented for all South Florida teams. They are the worst!!!!
      Oh...please tell us more about how you do it "up north." Especially since most of the lunatics in South Florida are originally from there.

Comment

Oh...please tell us more about how you do it "up north." Especially since most of the lunatics in South Florida are originally from there.
        Okay, you do realize the person who criticized south Florida behavior is not from what you call "up north". It is someone from either central or North Florida.

Comment

Okay, you do realize the person who criticized south Florida behavior is not from what you call "up north". It is someone from either central or North Florida.
          That's "up north" to us. And those parents are horrible. I watched a couple of teams - WFF, Bradenton, and Coral Springs those parents were the worst I've ever seen- total white trash.

Comment

There's bad parents in every sport. Soccer doesn't have the market cornered on crazy

Comment

That's "up north" to us. And those parents are horrible. I watched a couple of teams - WFF, Bradenton, and Coral Springs those parents were the worst I've ever seen- total white trash.
              What do the teams from south Florida and WFF have in common? The speak a different language and are want a $15/hour flipping burger job!!!!

Comment

Bless your heart. Coral Springs is in South Florida.

Comment

Coral Springs is "up North"?

Comment

Coral Springs is "up North"?
                    Once you pass through passport control at the Miami-Dade county line, everything is "up north."

Comment

If we are going to define South and North in Florida; I propose anything West Palm Beach and South on the East Coast is South; everything else is North including the entire West Coast of Florida. Now I know Central Florida is going to say we are not South or North; I'll let you all draw your own lines.

Comment

This is rich.... parents arguing about who is the "worst." You're all the very parents that are described in the article.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X