Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    A quote @5:30 am from one poster telling another to get a life is kinda weird in asking don’t ya think?
    Not really, some people have jobs and have to go to them on Mondays.

Comment

A quote @5:30 am from one poster telling another to get a life is kinda weird in asking don’t ya think?
      Kinda odd from a poster at 11am. Shouldn't you be at work. Nothing better to do. I can't believe I'm responding to you. I only read legitimate posters who post between noon-1pm, then 5-7pm on week days.

Comment

Why dont you two sensitive souls get a room and continue your love spat over there. Thank you.

Comment

Kinda odd from a poster at 11am. Shouldn't you be at work. Nothing better to do. I can't believe I'm responding to you. I only read legitimate posters who post between noon-1pm, then 5-7pm on week days.
          Ha ha ... 5:30 am post telling a poster to get a life. So Pee Wee when you got up was it that important for the first thing you thought of was to reply to a post that was done the day before .... and you don’t think that’s weird? You’ve got an addiction that’s more than just loving Ice Cream cake, TS is your life and before you go to bed you gotta get the last word and then you have to start the day @ 5:30 am with continuous posts.
          In the Meantime your wife’s a sleep so you sneak into the bathroom pretending to take a dump while all along you’re posting on TS... let’s not forget its either 11:40 pm or 5:30 am.

Whatta douche.

Please remember that this is a soccer site, a site where we talk about Pro Soccer but more importantly youth soccer. If you don’t have a kid playing HS soccer in the SWC league then why are Scumbags like you trolling.This thread is about the SWC playoffs is is not?

Carry on.

Comment

Swc are set

#1 Newtown vs #8 Barlow
            #4 Weston vs #5 Immaculate

#2 Masuk vs #7 Brookfield
            #3 ND vs #6 Pomperaug

All games at Higher Seed
            First round goes to
            Newtown
            Weston
            Masuk
            Pomp

Based on trend, skill and coaching.

Comment

First round goes to
              Newtown
              Weston
              Masuk
              Pomp

Based on trend, skill and coaching.
              You're really going out on a limb there. Maybe you should go buy some lottery tickets too

Comment

You're really going out on a limb there. Maybe you should go buy some lottery tickets too
                Sounds about right, however ND is playing at home and I would put that game a little more in their favor.
                IMAC could take out Weston but they have to adjust a little, it shouldn’t be hard since Weston plays pretty much the same every game, both team goalies sloppy in holding the ball id look for one of them to make a mistake for the other getting the W.
                Masuk & Newtown have a cakewalk to advance.

Comment

New fairfield beat Newtown 1-0 tonight. Did not see that coming.

Comment

New fairfield beat Newtown 1-0 tonight. Did not see that coming.
                    Newtown had the top seed locked in. Probably played JV’s and backups to rest starters.

Comment

That would explain it.

Comment

I dont believe that was the case.Their Class LL position due to that loss has put them in a much worse position for the states.

Comment

Newtown had the top seed locked in. Probably played JV’s and backups to rest starters.
                          Rest their starters to play against Barlow??

Comment

I dont believe that was the case.Their Class LL position due to that loss has put them in a much worse position for the states.
                            Newtown droppped two places as of today. Hard to tell how much worse that places them

Comment

They're one of those on-the-line schools that isn't as big as some of their LL competitors and they don't play that many of them in the regular season either.

Comment

Rest their starters to play against Barlow??
                                That definitely isn't necessary, but the conference and state playoff slog is just that. Sometimes it is survival of the fittest/luckiest who avoids too many injuries

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X