• Show
Clear All

Field must be done since we played on it today

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Field must be done since we played on it today
      Forget soccer. Cornhole was crazy fierce today. Threw my shoulder out

Comment

Do you really think money is the issue? These guys all have other goodnpaying jobs and they make good money from CFC. Look at their cars and houses.
        They got crushed by an pathetic GC that was way over his head. The weather has killed them. Money is no issue to these guys.

Comment

Do you really think money is the issue? These guys all have other goodnpaying jobs and they make good money from CFC. Look at their cars and houses.
          They got crushed by an pathetic GC that was way over his head. The weather has killed them. Money is no issue to these guys.
          It’s called debt. They have added to it with CFC Park. Now they have cash flow issues.

You still blaming GC and weather, LOL. How naive

Comment

Stay classy, cfc
            Player assaults ref, management making promises they can’t keep and raising fees to help cover the lies. Yup real classy

Comment

It’s called debt. They have added to it with CFC Park. Now they have cash flow issues.

You still blaming GC and weather, LOL. How naive
              GC was a moron of the highest order. Got in trouble with the building inspector and the town. Had to fire him and his entire crew. Not easy getting other people not in the original plans to finish a job someone else started. They work at their own pace and have other commitments. Believe me I know. I’m in construction. If you don’t work in it you’d never understand.

Comment

“Look at their cars and houses.”

Weirdest line of this post. First of all, I assume you mean the owners of CFC? Second of all, how would random people on here see their cars and houses? Do you stalk them online and find out where they live?

Comment

GC was a moron of the highest order. Got in trouble with the building inspector and the town. Had to fire him and his entire crew. Not easy getting other people not in the original plans to finish a job someone else started. They work at their own pace and have other commitments. Believe me I know. I’m in construction. If you don’t work in it you’d never understand.
                  Im not in construction and I totally understand that finishing that last outdoor field has almost nothing to do with the original GC.

Comment

Im not in construction and I totally understand that finishing that last outdoor field has almost nothing to do with the original GC.
                    It’s Obama’s fault

Comment

Attention CFC Owners ... we know that you are on the site

A temporary disaster relief SBA loan center has been set-up in Hamden to help people impacted by the May tornadoes and severe storms. It will be open for one week.

Comment

It’s Obama’s fault
                        No, it's Trump's fault. The government should be paying for this .... some CFC parents pay taxes and it would help to support the US NTs.

Comment

It's definitely NOT Obama's fault. He'd socialze it and make everyone pay for it. But it wouldn't work, so it would end up just like having no fields at all and everyone would be broke but the politicians and pacs.

No, it's Trump's fault. The government should be paying for this .... some CFC parents pay taxes and it would help to support the US NTs.

Comment

Is the second field open yet

Comment

Is the second field open yet
                              We will begin again once we get some of the 2001 Ginga girls to pay to join our npl teams

Comment

Bad rain and wind coming in tomorrow. Field won’t be done forever

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X