Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any idea??

This will be a very brief thread, but I was wondering how these very large advertisements get into the system????

MPS coaches second job

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      MPS coaches second job
      You truly are an idiot.

Comment

This will be a very brief thread, but I was wondering how these very large advertisements get into the system????
        The companies pay the site administrator big bucks for them to appear here. They are the only reason free access sites like this exist. Think TV ads. No ads, no free shows.

Comment

The companies pay the site administrator big bucks for them to appear here. They are the only reason free access sites like this exist. Think TV ads. No ads, no free shows.

These 'ads' are almost as annoying as some of the posts...in fact, more.

Comment

You can always choose to click elsewhere.

Comment

You truly are an idiot.
              Thank you!!!

Comment

Kinda funny....

Comment

Not for me- I met my future wife through one of the dating sites that frequently places ads on TS. I'm also quite sure that she would not have married me if I didn't also discover a certain male enhancement product through another TS advertiser.

Comment

Initially I ignored this post until I realized that the ads I see are directly related to the sites I visit most frequently. I like to shop and pay bills online, and recently was searching expedia. So now I’m getting ads from the very same CC co’s I use, sites I shop (i.e. Amazon, Sears, etc…) and hotel and airlines.

The question I have is just how much of my personal information is TS collecting from my computer?

Comment

Not for me- I met my future wife through one of the dating sites that frequently places ads on TS. I'm also quite sure that she would not have married me if I didn't also discover a certain male enhancement product through another TS advertiser.

***F-ing Brilliant mate!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X