Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you returning to the Sharks next season?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you returning to the Sharks next season?

Will you plan to return to the Sharks next season?
    Yes - We love it
    36.21%
    No - We hate it
    56.90%
    Undecided - I need to follow the flock
    6.90%

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes Yes Yes

Comment

No way. My son has improved so much that we are moving up to Optimist next year!

Comment

Why bother it seems they already have most of there teams picked and they haven't even done try outs yet!

Comment

Why bother it seems they already have most of there teams picked and they haven't even done try outs yet!
          isn'tn that the same thing as Pissin in the wind?

Comment

Thank you from Cfj , tryouts are over the teams have been picked you will be notified
            by Mp. Ooooooopps we have not had tryouts yet..... my bad.....

Comment

Thank you from Cfj , tryouts are over the teams have been picked you will be notified
              by Mp. Ooooooopps we have not had tryouts yet..... my bad.....
              news release "NO TRY-OUTS FOR NYSC" Anyone interested or even thinking about playing or if you can spell soccer or even if you cant, You will be on a team. We need to pay our DOC & Ast. DOC plus PK is upset so many went to CFJ that we know offer a 50 % disc to all that join nysc..

Comment

Is this post meant for the CFJ who are coming back to NYS?

Comment

Is this post meant for the CFJ who are coming back to NYS?
                  LOL NYSC COMMING TO CFJF (providing you nake the try-pou will pay a premium)
                  DA tax

Comment

LOL NYSC COMMING TO CFJF (providing you nake the try-pou will pay a premium)
                    DA tax
                    The players comming to CFJF from NYSC are already commited to CFJF

Comment

The players comming to CFJF from NYSC are already commited to CFJF
                      we will remain a split family again - one elite at nysc and onather odp elite at cfj it works bbest this away and hopefilly we will all get along one more yr

Comment

I know a lot of families that are not coming back because of the lack of support their child's team received. The Sharks always said they wanted two teams in each age group. They will be hard press to achieve that goal. They might not even be able to field one team in a couple of age groups.

Comment

Are you kidding me? I will not bring my kids back there until PK is gone from the club. We will be looking into other options for next season. Good Bye Sharks!!!

Comment

I know a lot of families that are not coming back because of the lack of support their child's team received. The Sharks always said they wanted two teams in each age group. They will be hard press to achieve that goal. They might not even be able to field one team in a couple of age groups.
                            the one team per age group will be lucky to be competitive in Div ll

Comment

Are you kidding me? I will not bring my kids back there until PK is gone from the club. We will be looking into other options for next season. Good Bye Sharks!!!
                              We tried CFJ this year , and we will not be back. My son did not get the training he was getting last year. I do not feel he improved this year. If things change in the future
                              we might be back. We were told not to post on this site, but I needed to pass this along.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X