Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not a hater at all. Just not what I want my daughter growing up to be. How about you?
    You'd prefer a naked "model" who breaks laws, doesn't have one opinion other than what expensive designer to wear today, and sold her soul for money? In other words, Melania?

Comment

Wahhhhh. Wahhh. Wahhh. Rapinoe sucks
      Clearly you're obsessed.

Comment

She's tied for the golden boot with Alex Morgan

If you are objective she is an excellent soccer player. She's a big game player

Some lose that objectivity and focus on her sexual preference, advocacy or politics.
        Focus on the sexual preference? She is the one focusing on her sexual preference. Here is a direct quote from her

“Go gays,” Rapinoe said emphatically, flashing double peace signs in front of the assembled press. “You can’t win a championship without gays on your team, it’s pretty much never been done before ever. Science, right there.”

If Alex Morgan went up there and said I scored for all the heterosexuals out there and that you can’t win without heterosexuals on the team, she would be branded homophobic

Comment

Focus on the sexual preference? She is the one focusing on her sexual preference. Here is a direct quote from her

“Go gays,” Rapinoe said emphatically, flashing double peace signs in front of the assembled press. “You can’t win a championship without gays on your team, it’s pretty much never been done before ever. Science, right there.”

If Alex Morgan went up there and said I scored for all the heterosexuals out there and that you can’t win without heterosexuals on the team, she would be branded homophobic
          I thought you had to be joking until I googled the quote. Amazing. Why the need for such a comment?

I am not the greatest Christian on the planet but reading something like that and knowing that the word of God and Jesus Christ strongly condemns homosexuality, it really seems possible that Satan is working through this team who so many young girls look to as role models.

Comment

Rapinoe.... Terrific soccer player. Obnoxious ,annoying degenerate hypocrite however.

Comment

Not a hater at all. Just not what I want my daughter growing up to be. How about you?
              If you're asking if I would love for my daughter to be the best of the best in her chosen field, chase and accomplish her dreams with passion and gusto, and ardently stand up for and defend her beliefs like Megan Rapinoe...the answer is YES, YES, YES 100 times YES!!!

Comment

Rapinoe.... Terrific soccer player. Obnoxious ,annoying degenerate hypocrite however.
                I asked my 12 year old daughter what she thought about Rapinoe's comment that she will not go with her teammates to the White House. My daughter said, "It's her right not to go someplace if she doesn't want to. But why does she need to announce it to the world and say it with the f-word?"

Wisdom out of the mouth of babes...

Comment

I thought you had to be joking until I googled the quote. Amazing. Why the need for such a comment?

I am not the greatest Christian on the planet but reading something like that and knowing that the word of God and Jesus Christ strongly condemns homosexuality, it really seems possible that Satan is working through this team who so many young girls look to as role models.
                  You are not even close to being an above average Christian much less a great one.

Mark 12:31, Luke 10:27 - "...Love your neighbor as yourself..."

Comment

I sense that deep within her , she is a very troubled individual.

Comment

I sense that deep within her , she is a very troubled individual.
                      Says the guy who can't stop posting angry thoughts about her.

Comment

Please. God doesn’t love homosexuals. Lol. You have a warped sense of Christ

I guess he only loves cheating, hypocritical Baptist’s

Comment

She’s not wrong. Has there ever been a women’s World Cup winner without a core of lesbians players?

You all can put your heads in the sand but your princesses are probably playing now with lesbians. If your girls play in college there will no doubt be exposed to more lesbians. They need to deal with it

Comment

and priests who molest children

Comment

She’s not wrong. Has there ever been a women’s World Cup winner without a core of lesbians players?

You all can put your heads in the sand but your princesses are probably playing now with lesbians. If your girls play in college there will no doubt be exposed to more lesbians. They need to deal with it
                              Lots of lesbians even on the hs age teams.

Comment

What an anti christian post
                                GOD doesnt mean Christ to most of the population on Earth
                                the jews belive in God but not Christ, muslims, buddists,hindus ect....

organized religion doesnt love Homosexuals- thats consistent in all of them

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X