More of a True American than Melania.
    lol..."be best"

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      lol..."be best"
      She should be sent back

Comment

… because our President who welcomes election interference from foreign powers is the bastion of patriotism! 'MURICA!!!
        Speaking of election interference, no one does it (to its own party) better than the DNC...

”My questions [Mr. Cohen] are not about any harm that was done to an individual by WikiLeaks and the Russians. It is about the possible and likely harm done to the United States of America and our democracy,”

- Debbie Wasserman Schultz (Representative from Florida’s 23rd district)”

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
          speaking of election interference, no one does it (to its own party) better than the dnc...

”my questions [mr. Cohen] are not about any harm that was done to an individual by wikileaks and the russians. It is about the possible and likely harm done to the united states of america and our democracy,”

- debbie wasserman schultz (representative from florida’s 23rd district)”
          fake news

Comment

… because our President who welcomes election interference from foreign powers is the bastion of patriotism! 'MURICA!!!
            Wasn’t Obama the president during the period you think our elections were compromised? To date, other than Facebook and twitter trolls stirring up stay at home moms, I dont recall any evidence of interfering by Russia. At least no more than the us does in other countries elections. If you unemployed liberals and stay at home moms believe everything you read on Facebook, then you do t deserve to even vote.

I watched your field of idiots both nights this week to see if I should be worried about trumps chances or consider voting for someone else. I didn’t hear any new ideas or any thing of substance for all 20 of them. It was like that Christmas cartoon where Rudolph and the elf that wants to be a dentist go to seek solace. The island of the misfit toys, you had a Charlie in the box, a spotted elephant, a cowboy that rides an ostrich, etc. half those people I wouldn’t even vote for if they were running for mayor of Bridgeport. They should just pare the field down to 3 or 4 now. Maybe add a 5th for diversity and comedy, the Asian guy that wants to give everyone over 18 a 1000 dollars a month for eternity.

Seriously though. I went out and bought more of the sp 500 fund that is the core of my retirement holdings the next day because I dont see much competition for him. When the guy in the decision seat is obsessed with the economy and the market continuing to go up, I wouldnt bet against that.

Comment

No collusion, no obstruction. Nice try though.

Comment

Wasn’t Obama the president during the period you think our elections were compromised? To date, other than Facebook and twitter trolls stirring up stay at home moms, I dont recall any evidence of interfering by Russia. At least no more than the us does in other countries elections. If you unemployed liberals and stay at home moms believe everything you read on Facebook, then you do t deserve to even vote.

I watched your field of idiots both nights this week to see if I should be worried about trumps chances or consider voting for someone else. I didn’t hear any new ideas or any thing of substance for all 20 of them. It was like that Christmas cartoon where Rudolph and the elf that wants to be a dentist go to seek solace. The island of the misfit toys, you had a Charlie in the box, a spotted elephant, a cowboy that rides an ostrich, etc. half those people I wouldn’t even vote for if they were running for mayor of Bridgeport. They should just pare the field down to 3 or 4 now. Maybe add a 5th for diversity and comedy, the Asian guy that wants to give everyone over 18 a 1000 dollars a month for eternity.

Seriously though. I went out and bought more of the sp 500 fund that is the core of my retirement holdings the next day because I dont see much competition for him. When the guy in the decision seat is obsessed with the economy and the market continuing to go up, I wouldnt bet against that.
                Look at trump’s leadership. He already told Putin not to interfere with 2020 election. Obama was too busy spying on trump to focus on Russia. He was afraid of Putin anyway.

Trump doesn’t need Russia’s help to get the truth on racist joe Biden anyhow.

Comment

Sadly your daughter will probably grow up to be a hater like you.
                  Looks like she wants a taste of AOC.

You idiots who think she is just anti trump are mistaken. She stood in silence during anthem in the 2015 World Cup. Had no problem accepting an invite to White House from Obama back then though, hypocrite. Then in sept of 2016, she knelt. Guess who was President then......OBAMA! She couldn’t call Obama a racist though. Then she got her wish, a white man became president. Now she could play her racism card and start a Twitter feud feud with the president during the World Cup. Embarrassing. She is not a great person nor a brave person. All of her “stands” were after others started them. She didn’t even come out of the closet when everyone knew she was gay. Maybe she thought it would hurt her endorsements. Such a women’s right advocate. She poses nude on in a sports magazine! As a person? She was engaged to be married to another lesbian and started twinking with Sue Bird. Then that marriage got called off. What a loving, caring faithful life partner. It is all about her, but she has a bunch of you believing g she is a role model.

Comment

Because she respected Obama. She doesn't respect Trump. Trump is a pussy grabbing misogynist who has done nothing for the LGBTQ community, is leading us into bankruptcy and war.

Comment

Look at trump’s leadership. He already told Putin not to interfere with 2020 election. Obama was too busy spying on trump to focus on Russia. He was afraid of Putin anyway.

Trump doesn’t need Russia’s help to get the truth on racist joe Biden anyhow.
                      Oh yeah, he told Putin alright. Wink wink. Nudge nudge.

Comment

Because she respected Obama. She doesn't respect Trump. Trump is a pussy grabbing misogynist who has done nothing for the LGBTQ community, is leading us into bankruptcy and war.
                        The community that Megan was too ashamed to join for years when she was in the closet?

I can assure you that the us will never be bankrupt. If it is, the world would have already ended and there will be know need for wealth. War? Who....with Syria as first stated? With North Korea as then insinuated? Why Iran as is the flavor of the day? Are the Chinese and the Russians amassing Troops off our coast in anticipation of the invasion?

As for lgbt. Trump has never disparaged them. In fact, he was the first republican president of the United States to acknowledge lgbt rights. Let’s check the record......

In an October 1999 appearance on Meet the Press, Trump said gays openly serving in the military was "not something that would disturb me."[20]

In a February 2000 interview with The Advocate, in response to the murders of Matthew Shepard and James Byrd, Trump said that he wanted a more "tolerant society". He agreed with amending the Civil Rights Act of 1964 for non-discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, and would "absolutely" support hate crime legislation covering race, ethnicity, and sexual orientation, notably the Matthew Shepard Act.[80]

Trump has offered qualified support for the First Amendment Defense Act, which aims to protect those who oppose same-sex marriage based on their religious beliefs from action by the federal government, such as revocation of tax-exempt status, grants, loans, benefits, or employment.[81] Trump said, "If Congress considers the First Amendment Defense Act a priority, then I will do all I can to make sure it comes to my desk for signatures and enactment."

That’s the record my gay friends. Everything else is fake news and bluster by liberals to pander for votes.

Comment

The community that Megan was too ashamed to join for years when she was in the closet?

I can assure you that the us will never be bankrupt. If it is, the world would have already ended and there will be know need for wealth. War? Who....with Syria as first stated? With North Korea as then insinuated? Why Iran as is the flavor of the day? Are the Chinese and the Russians amassing Troops off our coast in anticipation of the invasion?

As for lgbt. Trump has never disparaged them. In fact, he was the first republican president of the United States to acknowledge lgbt rights. Let’s check the record......

In an October 1999 appearance on Meet the Press, Trump said gays openly serving in the military was "not something that would disturb me."[20]

In a February 2000 interview with The Advocate, in response to the murders of Matthew Shepard and James Byrd, Trump said that he wanted a more "tolerant society". He agreed with amending the Civil Rights Act of 1964 for non-discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, and would "absolutely" support hate crime legislation covering race, ethnicity, and sexual orientation, notably the Matthew Shepard Act.[80]

Trump has offered qualified support for the First Amendment Defense Act, which aims to protect those who oppose same-sex marriage based on their religious beliefs from action by the federal government, such as revocation of tax-exempt status, grants, loans, benefits, or employment.[81] Trump said, "If Congress considers the First Amendment Defense Act a priority, then I will do all I can to make sure it comes to my desk for signatures and enactment."

That’s the record my gay friends. Everything else is fake news and bluster by liberals to pander for votes.
                          Omg shut the fûck up. Take it to the political thread.

Comment

Omg shut the fûck up. Take it to the political thread.
                            Wahhhhh. Wahhh. Wahhh. Rapinoe sucks

Comment

Sadly your daughter will probably grow up to be a hater like you.

Not a hater at all. Just not what I want my daughter growing up to be. How about you?

Comment

Rapinoe sucks
                                She's tied for the golden boot with Alex Morgan

If you are objective she is an excellent soccer player. She's a big game player

Some lose that objectivity and focus on her sexual preference, advocacy or politics.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X