X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jm....damn auto correct
    Take out SG along with JM. JB was the only true star for the past few years. Just follow the college stats. (LL is the next worthy mention).

Comment

This is just nuts. Real practices haven't even started yet. Everyone needs to relax...

Comment

This is just nuts. Real practices haven't even started yet. Everyone needs to relax...
        they have, someone in your neck of the woods just isnt smart enough to recognize it and jump on board.

Comment

they have, someone in your neck of the woods just isnt smart enough to recognize it and jump on board.
          You have to love newbie parents
          They think because they go to every captains practice they are starters- in 2 weeks reality will set in

Comment

You must be new to HS soccer or TS. I think someone started another thread in May about HS soccer when school wasn't even out yet.

Comment

You must be new to HS soccer or TS. I think someone started another thread in May about HS soccer when school wasn't even out yet.
              Lol too true.

Comment

I thought I read it wrong, but no, I clicked on the link and on Aug 1st this is already 24 pages in. The FCIAC parents are by far the worst. It’s freaking girls HS soccer people. Enjoy your summer.

Comment

I thought I read it wrong, but no, I clicked on the link and on Aug 1st this is already 24 pages in. The FCIAC parents are by far the worst. It’s freaking girls HS soccer people. Enjoy your summer.
                  Ahh, the old "I read through this thread and wanted to comment on what losers all you other people are for reading and commenting on this thread (before I did)"

Enjoy your summer!

Comment

Staples is taking it all. St Joes won't be able to get it done anymore. To expensive to attend. coach is crazy. Kids don't need to go there to play in college. Nothing more than a sinking ship.

Comment

Staples is taking it all. St Joes won't be able to get it done anymore. To expensive to attend. coach is crazy. Kids don't need to go there to play in college. Nothing more than a sinking ship.
                      The handbag mafia has spoken. Get those rotator cuff's limber for all that Fall bag swinging. Nothing worse on the ears than staples moms

Comment

STJs will be in the mix. But they'll just be another team in the mix, with Staples, Ridgefield, etc. etc. Given how last year ended, I don't think even the most deluded STJ fanboys are picking them as favorites to win it. All the jokes about Westport moms aside, you have to say Staples are the favorites just b/c of how last year ended and they return most of the team. Ridgefield a close 2nd.

Comment

Overhyped players never win it.

Comment

Overhyped players never win it.
                            like SJ alums in college?

Comment

STJs will be in the mix. But they'll just be another team in the mix, with Staples, Ridgefield, etc. etc. Given how last year ended, I don't think even the most deluded STJ fanboys are picking them as favorites to win it. All the jokes about Westport moms aside, you have to say Staples are the favorites just b/c of how last year ended and they return most of the team. Ridgefield a close 2nd.
                              how last year ended?? they lost to ridgefield in the finals of state and didn't win the FCIAC
                              they will be at the top of the picks for sure but dont get nuts yet

Comment

how last year ended?? they lost to ridgefield in the finals of state and didn't win the FCIAC
                                they will be at the top of the picks for sure but dont get nuts yet
                                Not! St.Joes lost to a decimated Wilton 2nd string team in the second round in the states. Not in finals. That's how last year ended first week of states.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X