X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As long as she can make a nice samwich - we're all good

Comment

The delusional left soo discriminated against really,lgt whatever have more rights than anyone in the USA.What perceived rights were stomped on now.Tiresome to have to listen to pampered crybabies.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        She should change her name to Repugnant.
        I agree. She is vile and i'm a lesbian. Just a major turnoff

Comment

Other players earned those penalty kicks. They deserve credit.
          This happens all the time Ronaldo had 11 PK goals this year did he "earn" all those PKs? No but it shows he scored the goals and doesn't mention who earned the PK. Are you that person that thinks who ever gets fouled should take the PK? I don't mind that when they are kids but this is the World Cup and you go with the person that is the best at PKs.
          Just like if there is a free kick outside the penalty box your going to choose who gives you the best chance at a scoring opportunity not the player that got fouled.
          I understand that people should credit the players that got fouled in the box but it just doesn't happen.

Comment

i hope all you self righteous idiots either move out of USA or jump off a high building when DT wins again in 2020!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            No, that's not the way the country works... If DT wins again (which I suspect is a better than 60% probability), people who hate the person and his policies need to continue to fight the good fight. That means oversight, where necessary, finding good candidates to win the next election, educating those that were not able to see how they were being manipulated in previous elections, educating those that might have voted but somehow did not - in short, making a better case for a different result the next time around. There are plenty of non-racists, plenty of reasonably intelligent people to win an election.

Comment

Honestly... you have a point... the purple hair situation has got to go!! She is grown woman. No over the age of 25 should have purple/pink hair. You look ridiculous.
              I'm 52. I have pink hair. I earned the right to do whatever the hell I want with it. Why can't she?

Comment

The delusional left soo discriminated against really,lgt whatever have more rights than anyone in the USA.What perceived rights were stomped on now.Tiresome to have to listen to pampered crybabies.
                Discrimination based on sexual orientation is allowed in 30 states. That means you can be fired or denied the ability to foster or adopt kids in many parts of the country. Just because gays are now allowed to marry doesn't mean they have the same rights and protections as everyone else. Homophobia is still a thing, people try to use religion an excuse not to serve gays, and trans people are constantly attacked, even killed. Rapinoe also is also fighting for equal pay for the team and in the US women still don't earn the same as men.

https://www.vox.com/2015/4/22/846502...imination-laws

Comment

I agree. She is vile and i'm a lesbian. Just a major turnoff
                  Sure you are pops.

Comment

I'm 52. I have pink hair. I earned the right to do whatever the hell I want with it. Why can't she?
                    Haters will find anything to justify their hate.

Comment

Ahh, but it does. That was my point, and they deserve more credit yhan the penalty kicker.

This happens all the time Ronaldo had 11 PK goals this year did he "earn" all those PKs? No but it shows he scored the goals and doesn't mention who earned the PK. Are you that person that thinks who ever gets fouled should take the PK? I don't mind that when they are kids but this is the World Cup and you go with the person that is the best at PKs.
                      Just like if there is a free kick outside the penalty box your going to choose who gives you the best chance at a scoring opportunity not the player that got fouled.
                      I understand that people should credit the players that got fouled in the box but it just doesn't happen.

Comment

Discrimination based on sexual orientation is allowed in 30 states. That means you can be fired or denied the ability to foster or adopt kids in many parts of the country. Just because gays are now allowed to marry doesn't mean they have the same rights and protections as everyone else. Homophobia is still a thing, people try to use religion an excuse not to serve gays, and trans people are constantly attacked, even killed. Rapinoe also is also fighting for equal pay for the team and in the US women still don't earn the same as men.

https://www.vox.com/2015/4/22/846502...imination-laws
                        Perhaps she shouldn't act like an a-hole 24x7. Horrible person to be out front for a cause. And way past her prime, btw. She should be on the bench. And no, this isn't a gay thing, there are plenty of others to choose from if that's the criteria.

Comment

Perhaps she shouldn't act like an a-hole 24x7. Horrible person to be out front for a cause. And way past her prime, btw. She should be on the bench. And no, this isn't a gay thing, there are plenty of others to choose from if that's the criteria.
                          I agree with the skill set - gotten too old and slow. But she's using her platform to speak up and fight for change. If other athletes are allowed to, why can't she? Because she's gay or just unlikeable in general?

Comment

Because she is using the NT for selfish reasons and attention instead of putting the team and soccer first. It is not right to stain the NT and bring all of the negativity. That goes for every entertainer abusing a platform to bring politics into something apolitical. Kneeling or not celebrating the National Anthem disrespects those that serve(d) in our military. Do it on your own time and not at the expense of others. She complains of being disrespected but has no problem disrespecting others. Attention starved hypocrite.

I agree with the skill set - gotten too old and slow. But she's using her platform to speak up and fight for change. If other athletes are allowed to, why can't she? Because she's gay or just unlikeable in general?

Comment

They are real goals, except they are from shooting fish in a barrel.

You think Rapinoe's race has something to do with the thread? She is allowed to speak her mind. (btw - Solo did too.) But, she is the face of US Soccer.

AW did a MUCH better job of it during her playing time. Btw - there doesn't seem to be anyone else (black, white, green, orange, etc.) spouting off. And Rapinoe did the outrageous celebration/SLIDE to celebrate her great (sic) goal against that formiable foe, Thailand. That had/has people still upset with her. THIS is why she is the named thread.
                              Maybe if Solo was a lesbian as well as an ahole she’d still be playing for the NT. Unfortunately for her she was a heterosexual ahole.

Comment

Maybe if Solo was a lesbian as well as an ahole she’d still be playing for the NT. Unfortunately for her she was a heterosexual ahole.
                                The whole lesbian thing is girls soccer is weird. I really don't get it. As for Rapinoe, she should not play for her national team if she does not respect it. And please, what exactly is she protesting? I hope France wins and this ungrateful pink haired nut job has to get a real job.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X