X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deputy Sheriff Arrested

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please save your drama. While this news is very unfortunate and clearly some in the family will be experiencing personal pains. The news is already in the public domain and not that many people are on TS. I guarantee you many more are aware otherwise from other sources and means. Lighten up Frances. What is FESA doing to protect other team-mates from this guy traveling with his daughter and being around other children?
    What a disappointment of a human being you are. Hope you not on the fields never mind traveling as well.

Comment

Please save your drama. While this news is very unfortunate and clearly some in the family will be experiencing personal pains. The news is already in the public domain and not that many people are on TS. I guarantee you many more are aware otherwise from other sources and means. Lighten up Frances. What is FESA doing to protect other team-mates from this guy traveling with his daughter and being around other children?
      Do you honestly expect to get an answer to that question on this board? No. You post on here to share bad news in the same way people slow down to look at a really awful auto accident. For your own personal enjoyment.

If you truly cared about the safety of players potentially traveling with this guy, you'd call the club directly. Not post it on here in a feeble and transparent attempt to mask your obvious enjoyment over a tragedy affecting two families.

Comment

Florida Elite Soccer Academy takes every action possible to protect the club from horrible incidents like this. The safety of each player is a priority for everyone who plays at Florida Elite.

Comment

this is just a test

Trump

Comment

I have read a lot of awful, sleazy, disgusting things on this website. You just won. Two families are destroyed here. And you come on this site and make it about a child who has likely lost her father, may well be a victim of this horrible man herself, and take away any tiny shred of privacy she may have had left. Did it occur to you to consider the pain of the victim, the victim's family, and this dirtbag's family? Did it occur to you that for his daughter, soccer may have been the one place where she could go and NOT think about her family falling apart? No. You couldn't wait to get on here and hide behind your "unregistered" name and let everyone know. Well done, keyboard warrior. Well done.
            You replied to this without even reading the article. It was a sting operation by the police. There was no victim/2nd family destroyed.

Comment

Florida Elite Soccer Academy takes every action possible to protect the club from horrible incidents like this. The safety of each player is a priority for everyone who plays at Florida Elite.
              Is this the fesa PR department replying?

Comment

Florida Elite locations are some of the safest around with the suburban neighborhoods and parks, top rated schools and high economic area. However, parents and kids can never let their guard down because evil can exist anywhere.
                fesa PR department is busy today.

Comment

Clubs should have policies in place for situations involving parents who have been convicted of child abuse, sexual predator, divorced parent with no rights to see a child, and other cases. Also how to communicate to other parents on the team or within the club if necessary. Parent chaperones for soccer trips should have to have background checks.

Comment

Well said. This is the most intelligent post I have ever read on this forum. I wish everyone would follow your example. Thank you for writing this post!
                    I agree the most intelligent post ever written on this this site. I feel horrible for he daughter and the victim and if you don't what is wrong with you?! signed an ARAMDA MOM

Comment

People cant really expect a club or league to be responsible for parents unless they see or hear something. Their responsibilities lie with their own staff and protecting players while in the care of staff. If you're worried about parents on your kids teams then take your own precautions. That's on you. Same if you suspect staff - don't leave your kid unwatched or leave. Also explore your paranoia. The vast majority of people in this world are not child molesters.

Comment

I agree the most intelligent post ever written on this this site. I feel horrible for he daughter and the victim and if you don't what is wrong with you?! signed an ARAMDA MOM
                        Read the article. There was NO victim. It was the police pretending to a 9yr old girl. Kudos to the police department for a job well done and stopping him from making someone a victim.

Comment

Well said. This is the most intelligent post I have ever read on this forum. I wish everyone would follow your example. Thank you for writing this post!
                          Are you responding to your own post to deflect from FESA? Figures.

Comment

Clubs should have policies in place for situations involving parents who have been convicted of child abuse, sexual predator, divorced parent with no rights to see a child, and other cases. Also how to communicate to other parents on the team or within the club if necessary. Parent chaperones for soccer trips should have to have background checks.
                            You expect them to run background checks on parents? It is up to parents to decide if they trust other parents.

Comment

So what is the club doing to keep this predator and others like him away from the kids?

Comment

So what is the club doing to keep this predator and others like him away from the kids?
                                What are all clubs doing? Not just this one.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X