Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which club has lost the most players this tryout season.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which club has lost the most players this tryout season.

Looks like GPS NH are the front runners for the program who’s lost the most players this tryout season!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looks like GPS NH are the front runners for the program who’s lost the most players this tryout season!
    Agree with GPS NH, hearing of a lot of movement out of there. I think there is also some merit re: a previous thread about Seacoast and the affect GDA has had on their other programs. With NEFC falling apart for the NH group, and Aztecs being...well...Aztecs...I think the big winner for they year may be Stars NH.

Comment

Do share the details. What are you basing that assumption on? Did you attend all of the clubs tryouts and compare or are you a coach from a competing club? Or a parent starting rumors?

Comment

Do share the details. What are you basing that assumption on? Did you attend all of the clubs tryouts and compare or are you a coach from a competing club? Or a parent starting rumors?

Not the OP, but my daughter is friends with many on one team and from what she was told, they are "all" leaving.

Comment

Not the OP, but my daughter is friends with many on one team and from what she was told, they are "all" leaving.
          Not really news, its been discused in other threads that certain age groups there were negatively impacted by AH.

Comment

Agree with GPS NH, hearing of a lot of movement out of there. I think there is also some merit re: a previous thread about Seacoast and the affect GDA has had on their other programs. With NEFC falling apart for the NH group, and Aztecs being...well...Aztecs...I think the big winner for they year may be Stars NH.
            Stars NH? Haha. Good luck with that.

Comment

Stars NH? Haha. Good luck with that.
              Just passing what I heard. I agree they certainly aren't a leading club here, but they do have a conduit to a very good club and not a lot of options available in that area now.

Not anything I'd personally suggest, but also believe they will see some benefit.

Comment

Just passing what I heard. I agree they certainly aren't a leading club here, but they do have a conduit to a very good club and not a lot of options available in that area now.

Not anything I'd personally suggest, but also believe they will see some benefit.
                They would have to travel down to MA Stars facilities to see any benefit... and that’s a crap shoot as well. Best wishes to all!

Comment

I have an 07 who attended tryouts at Seacoast
                  .They will have 3 teams in her age group. We have decided to go back to town soccer but good #s for them.

Comment

Thanks TK for the fake news

Comment

I have an 07 who attended tryouts at Seacoast
                      .They will have 3 teams in her age group. We have decided to go back to town soccer but good #s for them.
                      Just because they say they will have 3 teams doesn't mean they'll have 3 FULL teams. Plus a lot can happen after tryouts as the numbers shrink when people have to make the commitment.

They had 3 teams at the older age group DA, NPL and NEP, all the complaining was around the lower teams were not full and players "helping" other teams field a full squad.

Comment

Thanks TK for the fake news
                        Ha, no, not TK.

Some people on here are just members of the soccer community and aren't out trying to push an agenda.

Comment

Just because they say they will have 3 teams doesn't mean they'll have 3 FULL teams. Plus a lot can happen after tryouts as the numbers shrink when people have to make the commitment.

They had 3 teams at the older age group DA, NPL and NEP, all the complaining was around the lower teams were not full and players "helping" other teams field a full squad.
                          The NEP teams weren't full or both NEP and NPL?

Comment

I think that was the early read on the girls side, but it has not turned out that way, at least in the older age groups. Very solid results at tryouts and acceptance rates have been high. I knwo you want to bash them and you will continue, but the ship is not sinking.

Comment

Not really news, its been discused in other threads that certain age groups there were negatively impacted by AH.
                              AH has been gone for over 8 months enough already

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X