Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World famous CFC Showcase this weekend!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World famous CFC Showcase this weekend!!!!

Better than the World Cup!!!!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Better than the World Cup!!!!
    Will any college coaches show up?

Comment

CFC coaches that coach colleges will show up lol. After that who knows for sure. Theres a list out there somewhere. Girls games banished from Bethany to the nether regions.

Comment

Considering all the college womens soccer head coaches and assistants that are either owners or coaches of CFC United, I think it will probably be the most college coaches any of these girls play in front of that aren't playing for CFC ECNL currently.

Off the top of my head, Sacred Heart, Quinnipiac, Iona, Princeton, Stony Brook, Bridgeport

Better than the Oakwood Premier "Invitational"

Comment

Decent event for kids targeting local D2 and D3 schools. Quite a few on the list.

CFC leaves out their older ECNL teams which makes sense.

Comment

Considering all the college womens soccer head coaches and assistants that are either owners or coaches of CFC United, I think it will probably be the most college coaches any of these girls play in front of that aren't playing for CFC ECNL currently.

Off the top of my head, Sacred Heart, Quinnipiac, Iona, Princeton, Stony Brook, Bridgeport

Better than the Oakwood Premier "Invitational"
            Maybe you can get some cheating CFC coaches to get your girls into college.

Comment

Decent event for kids targeting local D2 and D3 schools. Quite a few on the list.

CFC leaves out their older ECNL teams which makes sense.

Post a link for list of colleges

Comment

So if I’m a colllege Coach recruiting talent, why would I go to this showcase that has u11-u14 teams playing as well and where 80% of the teams are CFC? I’d rather go to the NYCSL college showcase where there are only U16 and U17 teams playing and there are several teams from the east coast?

Comment

So if I’m a colllege Coach recruiting talent, why would I go to this showcase that has u11-u14 teams playing as well and where 80% of the teams are CFC? I’d rather go to the NYCSL college showcase where there are only U16 and U17 teams playing and there are several teams from the east coast?
                  Because cfc DBs are the ones posting and boasting about their dumb showcase that Manchester community college is recruiting. Nobody cares CFC! Maybe theres a cheater CFC coach that’s coaching at Mitchell college. Get ready girls!!!

Comment

Who posts world famous?? CFC couldn’t be any more annoying. No wonder everyone hates them.

Comment

The CFC scumbag thread needs to be resurrected

Comment

This is a tournament to get all the branches up to 2 tournaments for the season. Most teams can’t field full rosters at this point. Season should be over.

Comment

Cfc sucks. Kickball champs!

Comment

Several other CT clubs playing in NYCSL showcase including OW, Rush, ect. Only CFC playing against themselves in their tournament

Comment

Yes, because cfc coaches are college coaches. If it was Fsa, you would have to hope Mickey showed up. The louse, not the mouse!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X