Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bolo will be at Armada longer than Bubb will be at FESA. When Bolo goes in 10 years or so, his son will take over and the Fleet domination will continue. At that point, the ashes left over from FESA's demise will be swept up by Armada and most of it discarded for what it is worth.
    10 years or so....dude will be older than the state of Florida in 10 years.

Comment

He'll be 70 in 2 years.
      S h i t Chris dunboy must have made a deal for his son. He’s old!

Comment

Than a merger could happen and Jacksonville could actually be competitive on a national level.
        Are you suggesting only so many kids are born with IT in Jacksonville? Armada and Florida Elite need to get development rockin from the cribs.

Comment

Are you suggesting only so many kids are born with IT in Jacksonville? Armada and Florida Elite need to get development rockin from the cribs.
          Won’t happen at armada, coaches suck. All they care about is DA. Look how that’s going. Demoted!

Comment

Won’t happen at armada, coaches suck. All they care about is DA. Look how that’s going. Demoted!
            At least Armada cares about DA. What's FESA got going for boys other than playing down in junior league. Coaches suck. No licenses. Nothing! Things are changing for the better on Armada girls side. Coaching is upgraded and fewer girls transferring to Clay DA. Armada Girls ECNL had two team qualify for top tiers at Nationals. FESA had one. And sorry FESA,the sad mid tier Showcase at Nationals is not top tiers. Boom! Suck it volt!

Comment

At least Armada cares about DA. What's FESA got going for boys other than playing down in junior league. Coaches suck. No licenses. Nothing! Things are changing for the better on Armada girls side. Coaching is upgraded and fewer girls transferring to Clay DA. Armada Girls ECNL had two team qualify for top tiers at Nationals. FESA had one. And sorry FESA,the sad mid tier Showcase at Nationals is not top tiers. Boom! Suck it volt!
              Not to mention the Armada girls teams that went to Nationals showed up and competed. FESAs just laid down and racked up a bunch of Ls then dragged themselves home with no fanfare on the Facebook. So sad.

Comment

Suck my c o c k twatface. Nothing, I mean absolutely nothing is changing at armada. Do you really think your license means anything? You are god damn wack f idiot. You have a crush on da and encl. Simple minded fool! Coaches upgraded! Lol tell grandpa to get some sponsors for his salary!

Comment

Yes. Compared to Atlanta, LA, Chicago, Etc. Our talent pool is limited compared to the bigger markets. You can only develop so much. There has to be a certain level of athletic ability.

Comment

Suck my c o c k twatface. Nothing, I mean absolutely nothing is changing at armada. Do you really think your license means anything? You are god damn wack f idiot. You have a crush on da and encl. Simple minded fool! Coaches upgraded! Lol tell grandpa to get some sponsors for his salary!
                    Somebody is an angry elf!!

Comment

Hi woman.

Comment

So i hear your high caliber u17 DA tied your u17 ECNL team yesterday. Must be great to have such strong talent in both programs.

Comment

So i hear your high caliber u17 DA tied your u17 ECNL team yesterday. Must be great to have such strong talent in both programs.
                          Bahahahahahahaha Armada sucks!

Comment

Yes. The volt bitterness and jealousy of the Fleet has no bounds. If they were really so successful, why would they constantly have to bash Armada in hopes somebody might believe it and help them of steal players and coaches??? The truth don't lie. FESAs lie.

Comment

Textbook volt. Dodging reality and launching into some unintelligible, crude personal attack. Losers you are.

Comment

Textbook volt. Dodging reality and launching into some unintelligible, crude personal attack. Losers you are.
                                Textbook b i t c h from armada!!! If you can’t handle it leave ts troll boyeee.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X