The Girls 2007 Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting. Where they grab them from? NEFC DA?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Not sure but assume NEFC, kids want to play high school and DA doesn't allow it.

Comment

Not sure but assume NEFC, kids want to play high school and DA doesn't allow it.
        Well, that will be interesting for sure if they play each other! I don't think DA will lose players mid year though.

Comment

Well, that will be interesting for sure if they play each other! I don't think DA will lose players mid year though.
          CFC npl lost a player, doubt they would travel that far.

Comment

CFC npl lost a player, doubt they would travel that far.
            Clearly someone from NEFC, the GPS Thanksgiving schedule not even out yet.

Comment

Clearly someone from NEFC, the GPS Thanksgiving schedule not even out yet.
              GPS about to lose 2 stars.

Comment

If this is the level of play of most DA teams; it's not light years better than NPL.
                Wait till hormones kick in fully and some little legs stay little legs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGsxJ7zCLAk

Comment

Rumor has it Stars Blue grabbed a game changer? Should b
                  Rumor has it? Like from ESPN? It’s either your kid going to Stars or you are a Stars parent and your little Mia came home and said “We had a really good new player join the team tonight from ______.”

Comment

Rumor has it? Like from ESPN? It’s either your kid going to Stars or you are a Stars parent and your little Mia came home and said “We had a really good new player join the team tonight from ______.”
                    And he couldn’t spit out his dinner fast enough to ask “What position does she play?!” Can’t have the new super star taking minutes from you kid. Am I right?

Comment

LOL!! My brekky all over my computer screen right now... very true. Remember when soccer was for fun and exercise.

Comment

And he couldn’t spit out his dinner fast enough to ask “What position does she play?!” Can’t have the new super star taking minutes from you kid. Am I right?
                        Not playing the same position as my kid?! Awesome!!!!
                        Now let me get on TS and let everyone know our team just got better!!

Comment

Real Madrid

Comment

If this is the level of play of most DA teams; it's not light years better than NPL.
                            Wait till hormones kick in fully and some little legs stay little legs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGsxJ7zCLAk
                            It's clear that DA will lose players to ECNL if they want the competition

Comment

Nailed it. My guess is it’s not a Stars parent, as the kids and parents are accustomed to roster turnover and a true game changer has yet to come or go. Most likely a mom or dad who has had their dd gassed up by JB as the “missing piece” to his paper tiger.

Comment

Nailed it. My guess is it’s not a Stars parent, as the kids and parents are accustomed to roster turnover and a true game changer has yet to come or go. Most likely a mom or dad who has had their dd gassed up by JB as the “missing piece” to his paper tiger.
                                This is spot on....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X