Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really?! Why not just, "I'm rubber, you're glue. What bounces off me, sticks to you" Wow!1 You are special.
    Your momma is special and everything sticks to her! Funny guy from armada!

Comment

Not so sure Nocatee parents are going to enjoy practice 3x a week at Patton for ECNL or DA consolidation of resources.
      Nope. Before at least they tried to alternate locations to one practice in Nocatee.

Comment

Jimmy Johns district is northwest county where Veterans resides not east of U.S. 1. If Jimmie Johns wants to get under the sheets with Bubb, he may want to get his crotch checked for krabs or worst. FESA continually provides the country BS data points whether it be the true number of non-county kids abusing Veterans or the economic impact of the FESA hotels, which lie about number of hotels used in St. Johns and the number of out of town participants considering >50% are locals, actual FESA teams playing FESA teams. What Jimmie Johns ought to really keep in mind is that many, many, many of the District 1 local taxpayers can not stand Sean Bubb but tolerate FESA since they have hijacked Veterans Park and they don't want to have to drive across town. Nor should they but many do.
        This is spot on

Comment

Jimmy Johns district is northwest county where Veterans resides not east of U.S. 1. If Jimmie Johns wants to get under the sheets with Bubb, he may want to get his crotch checked for krabs or worst. FESA continually provides the country BS data points whether it be the true number of non-county kids abusing Veterans or the economic impact of the FESA hotels, which lie about number of hotels used in St. Johns and the number of out of town participants considering >50% are locals, actual FESA teams playing FESA teams. What Jimmie Johns ought to really keep in mind is that many, many, many of the District 1 local taxpayers can not stand Sean Bubb but tolerate FESA since they have hijacked Veterans Park and they don't want to have to drive across town. Nor should they but many do.
          One disgruntled FSSA or Armada guy on TS is not the majority. The community loves the services FESA provides children and families.

Comment

Proof

One disgruntled FSSA or Armada guy on TS is not the majority. The community loves the services FESA provides children and families.
            Do you have ANYTHING to back that up?

Comment

Rec and younger kids and parents are usually just happy to play soccer at the local fields and are clueless to what a well run club or successful club looks like beyond the hype and social media marketing they are spoon fed. By about U12, when it starts getting more serious, FESA families have a good clue what is happening and they wish it was different. There are things that are just bad about travel soccer that you experience at both FESA and Armada but, at least, Armada seems to be more player focused and developing skills and style a play to be successful as you move up age groups. The politics and money is an issue at both clubs but lets just say it is much worse at FESA because their leadership could care less, in fact encourages the reindeer games.

Comment

Huh?

Not so sure Nocatee parents are going to enjoy practice 3x a week at Patton for ECNL or DA consolidation of resources.
                Nocatee parents that have DA or ECNL players already practice 3X a week at Patton, and sometimes 4x per week. I’m one of them. None of us mind, as it’s truly the best option for our kids. We appreciate the 1 Night a week scheduled at Davis.

Comment

Really?! Why not just, "I'm rubber, you're glue. What bounces off me, sticks to you" Wow!1 You are special.
                  I’m convinced you are a woman or Donald trump. Judge yourself haha!

Comment

Your wife in the parking lot.

Comment

Nocatee parents that have DA or ECNL players already practice 3X a week at Patton, and sometimes 4x per week. I’m one of them. None of us mind, as it’s truly the best option for our kids. We appreciate the 1 Night a week scheduled at Davis.
                      Really now for every coach that moved to Nocatee stopped coaching at Patton. Traffic a nightmare on Hodges.

Comment

Us?

"I'm one of them. None of us mind"

-spoken like a true ECNL parent from Nocatee

And she is appreciative of the one night where she doesn't have to drive 60 minutes up and 60 min crawling into your McMansion at 9pm...time for dinner kids, get out your homework, and lets get in the shower...

Comment

"I'm one of them. None of us mind"

-spoken like a true ECNL parent from Nocatee

And she is appreciative of the one night where she doesn't have to drive 60 minutes up and 60 min crawling into your McMansion at 9pm...time for dinner kids, get out your homework, and lets get in the shower...
                          My commute from Nocatee to Patton averages 25 minutes there and 20 minutes or less back home after practice. When 295 construction is complete it will improve. Veterans takes me 20 minutes, so I don’t mind the minimal extra time in the car. Especially since FRSA sucks!

Comment

I've pretty much hit my limit; FESA only cares about the #1 team in each age group. Published preseason start dates are posted on the FESA website, but those dates are for teams #2 and below. The club wants to make sure the #1 team is in shape for a tournament in Atlanta so it is beginning preseason this Monday. The #2 team is also in the same tournament but there has been no effort or attempt by the club to make sure that they are in shape or ready to play.

Comment

I've pretty much hit my limit; FESA only cares about the #1 team in each age group. Published preseason start dates are posted on the FESA website, but those dates are for teams #2 and below. The club wants to make sure the #1 team is in shape for a tournament in Atlanta so it is beginning preseason this Monday. The #2 team is also in the same tournament but there has been no effort or attempt by the club to make sure that they are in shape or ready to play.
                              There will be trainings starting late July or early August for any teams playing the Concorde Nike preseason tournament in Atlanta.

Comment

Settle down Francis

There will be trainings starting late July or early August for any teams playing the Concorde Nike preseason tournament in Atlanta.
                                Don't get your tits in a knot...Armada starts full training next week, and once a week have been doing physio testing at Davis...as for B teams nobody really cares...so enjoy your summer.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X