Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nope, kid has to go too....send her back!!
    Usually booting a bad parent leads to the kid leaving eventually. But if the player is in good standing they shouldn't have to leave because of the parent. They're stuck with the parent forever. That's punishment enough

Comment

Is Bulldog Daddy staying with WC or leaving? My kid is coming on to an ECNL team and I need to meet this guy. It will be like meeting a celebrity

Comment

He is at NYSC not WCFC. Daughters aren’t good enough to play in Orangeburg unless on the visiting team.

Comment

He is at NYSC not WCFC. Daughters aren’t good enough to play in Orangeburg unless on the visiting team.
          No that's not NYCFC Bulldoggie Dad. NYCFC Bulldoggie Dad has a 2003 kid who used to play with the World Class 03/04 Bulldogs (hence the name) for years. When DA launched, his daughter started playing DA with NYCFC, don't know if she moved to NYSC to stay DA since NYCFC/WC is playing in ECNL-but she was never part of NYSC in the past. And Daddy has had a bug up his ass about SK for at least 2 years now. He seems to take it personally that she decided to play in ECNL with her team and STILL got called up for NT.

Comment

No that's not NYCFC Bulldoggie Dad. NYCFC Bulldoggie Dad has a 2003 kid who used to play with the World Class 03/04 Bulldogs (hence the name) for years. When DA launched, his daughter started playing DA with NYCFC, don't know if she moved to NYSC to stay DA since NYCFC/WC is playing in ECNL-but she was never part of NYSC in the past. And Daddy has had a bug up his ass about SK for at least 2 years now. He seems to take it personally that she decided to play in ECNL with her team and STILL got called up for NT.
            You have no idea who he really is, just stupid guesses, but it's true, he IS a legend.

Comment

You have no idea who he really is, just stupid guesses, but it's true, he IS a legend.
              Not guessing since I'm the one who dubbed him NYCFC Bulldoggie Daddy...it started on BOTN and found its way here as well. I know exactly who it is because he's been at it for about 5 years.

Comment

Not guessing since I'm the one who dubbed him NYCFC Bulldoggie Daddy...it started on BOTN and found its way here as well. I know exactly who it is because he's been at it for about 5 years.
                Go ahead douchy-Dad, say who it is, name him!!!

Comment

Integrity

Lets all just keep our integrity for a moment.

I think the point of this chat room is that World Class is a second tier large club that is both helpful and hurtful to soccer development in the area. Helpful because its a viable club in a saturated environment with a geographic option for those on the other side of the bridge. Hurtful because of their insistence on participating in ECNL on the girls side (which is for the coaches benefit not the players), and that keeps their boys from getting older age badges and so they often leave the club after U-14.

The club has a good platform, and just bad salty leaders.

World Class could be great, but they're stuck in mediocrity because their coaches favor themselves over their players.

Comment

I think the point of this chat room is that World Class is a second tier large club that is both helpful and hurtful to soccer development in the area. Helpful because its a viable club in a saturated environment with a geographic option for those on the other side of the bridge. Hurtful because of their insistence on participating in ECNL on the girls side (which is for the coaches benefit not the players), and that keeps their boys from getting older age badges and so they often leave the club after U-14.

World Class could be great, but they're stuck in mediocrity because their coaches favor themselves over their players.
                    I would love to hear what soccer club favors the players over the coaches.

Does not exist around here period except for town clubs with volunteer coaches

Comment

For the girls, World Class is far better off in ECNL then they are in GDA. The NE division for GDA is much weaker than the NE in ECNL. You want the girls to play in a lesser league so that the boys in the club can (maybe) get DA at the older ages? If those kids are that strong, why wouldn't they go play for NYCFC or Red Bulls for free?

You should go work for US Soccer... they have spent years throwing resources at the boy's/men's side of things with no success internationally.

Comment

Moving to ECNL is beneficial for the players. The competition is better than NE GDA and players don't have to give up HS if they don't want to, something that will have zero impact on their playing in college. And how does this benefit the coaches? They get paid regardless of the league. If WC makes more in ECNL then only the owners benefit.

Comment

Moving to ECNL is beneficial for the players. The competition is better than NE GDA and players don't have to give up HS if they don't want to, something that will have zero impact on their playing in college. And how does this benefit the coaches? They get paid regardless of the league. If WC makes more in ECNL then only the owners benefit.
                          My daughter was with WC, then we joined NYCFC, which was WC Deluxe, now we are back with the same loser families, not sure how it makes money, as its a 501C, and the fees are distributed to the numerous coaches.

Comment

It’s beneficial for the o he’s because it gives them time to do other things since ecnl is 2-3 fewer months. It also means they do not have as much difficulty coordinating their college and HS schedules.

Comment

I'm VERY intrigued by this statement about the owners of WC. Can you elaborate more on who they or he/she is? and if their tuition is lower than any other big club around, please show the financials of where their money is going. It is a 501c not for profit, so that is easily found. Come on, you have so many answers, surely you can show us just who is making the big bucks at WC.

Comment

I'm VERY intrigued by this statement about the owners of WC. Can you elaborate more on who they or he/she is? and if their tuition is lower than any other big club around, please show the financials of where their money is going. It is a 501c not for profit, so that is easily found. Come on, you have so many answers, surely you can show us just who is making the big bucks at WC.
                                I heard its shell company that is connected to Donal Trump Jr.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X