Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Revolution Academy needs to make some changes.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I do know he is going Suffield as I have source at school but Black Rock not a done deal. Hear he has interest in an Ivy and might choose different club to help get him in a certain Ivy.
    Since the “certain Ivy” already has a game changer forward committed from the class ahead of AS that would be a silly move.

Comment

“Game changer forward”. You are funny!

Comment

“Game changer forward”. You are funny!
        One goal per start. He scored 3 more goals than AS in 9 less games. He missed the last 13 games with an injury. Someone let AS know that he’s looking at significant bench time at that “certain Ivy.” Just something to keep in mind.

Comment

I do know he is going Suffield as I have source at school but Black Rock not a done deal. Hear he has interest in an Ivy and might choose different club to help get him in a certain Ivy.
          So there is literally no reason to play for the Revs. If you are not good enough they cut you, and if you are good there are plenty of better options.

Comment

So there is literally no reason to play for the Revs. If you are not good enough they cut you, and if you are good there are plenty of better options.
            isnt that true about every team?

Comment

One goal per start. He scored 3 more goals than AS in 9 less games. He missed the last 13 games with an injury. Someone let AS know that he’s looking at significant bench time at that “certain Ivy.” Just something to keep in mind.
              Ok so your son is a great forward. Good for you. Which club does he play for? Also I am pretty sure AS is a 2022. When you count your goals are you including GA matches? Because those are not listed anywhere I can find them? How do any of you know which schools These kids are looking at? I also don’t think anyone is going to go tell a 15 year old boy to watch out for anyone.

Comment

When you count your goals are you including GA matches? Because those are not listed anywhere I can find them?
                No one on or at the Revs wants to bring up anything about GA. It was a bloodbath.

Comment

Who cares about AS? He’s gone. Good luck to him. I care about where the goals are going to come from now.

Comment

We have such a huge problem at U17 this upcoming year. WE CAN NOT SCORE!!! We’re only returning 16 goals from the 03 group. You know several 03’s will play up with the 19’s. The rising 04’s combined for only 27 goals. It’s safe to assume they won’t contribute nearly as many goals to the 2019-20 campaign playing against bigger, faster and stronger opponents. Our midfield is a disaster. We have a single 03 midfielder that scored 5 goals. There are another four 03 midfielders that played a combined 84 games but only netted 8 goals. Our only hope locally is that the Bolts 03’s score even less goals. The 04’s scored an impressive 75 goals but that was against smaller competition.

Comment

Who cares about AS? He’s gone. Good luck to him. I care about where the goals are going to come from now.
                      I guess your son is passing that responsibility

Comment

isnt that true about every team?
                        No, that should not be true of the only MLS academy in New England.

Comment

We have such a huge problem at U17 this upcoming year. WE CAN NOT SCORE!!! We’re only returning 16 goals from the 03 group. You know several 03’s will play up with the 19’s. The rising 04’s combined for only 27 goals. It’s safe to assume they won’t contribute nearly as many goals to the 2019-20 campaign playing against bigger, faster and stronger opponents. Our midfield is a disaster. We have a single 03 midfielder that scored 5 goals. There are another four 03 midfielders that played a combined 84 games but only netted 8 goals. Our only hope locally is that the Bolts 03’s score even less goals. The 04’s scored an impressive 75 goals but that was against smaller competition.
                          Not a single good midfielder in 03, 04. They will lose every game.

Comment

No, that should not be true of the only MLS academy in New England.
                            The only MLS academy in New England does not have the best players in New England. Most are playing elsewhere.

Comment

The only MLS academy in New England does not have the best players in New England. Most are playing elsewhere.
                              Because until the Revolution make some changes the best players will continue to leave.

Comment

Because until the Revolution make some changes the best players will continue to leave.
                                Or turn down the Revs outright. Only those that can’t afford club soccer are beholden to the Revs and their substandard training and coaching.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X